Ladies What's Your Favorite . . .

Ladies What's Your Favorite Position to Fuck BBC?

• Oral/69

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Missionary

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Reverse Cowgirl

• Anal

• More Than One/Gangbang

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Double Penetration

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Airtight

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other. Including: Rough Sex, Bondage, With Another Lady, etc

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
i know I was just kidding but I do like dominant women and I am not submissive its just that they are easy to understand sometimes and I do like having someone to keep me grounded
Well then they need to teach you that you don't tell women you don't know that they need to get laid like you did earlier.

i have just been taught and I was making the point that most of what is said on here means nothing and you could ignore whatever you want to. On a site that is dedicated to black men fucking white women getting laid could reasonably assumed to be the end goal of women who are on the site. I apologize if I offended you

i have just been taught and I was making the point that most of what is said on here means nothing and you could ignore whatever you want to. On a site that is dedicated to black men fucking white women getting laid could reasonably assumed to be the end goal of women who are on the site. I apologize if I offended you
Interesting assumption. That would be like assuming that because a woman is at a swing club that she is willing to have sex with every man there. Not sure why guys assume that women are not selective.

Interesting assumption. That would be like assuming that because a woman is at a swing club that she is willing to have sex with every man there. Not sure why guys assume that women are not selective.
i assume you are selective but my point was this is a site supposedly where men look for women to fuck and women look back, that does not mean they find anyone. I was surprised to find a guy on here that we met in our province, he now lives in Bermuda small world.

Most prove to be unmeetable
yes mistress but we have found that no matter where we have been it is difficult to meet men. We spent a year in Denver and Atlanta and many other cities and when we were in those cities we lived in hotels and still it was a lot of work to meet someone that was going to work out. Denver was pretty good though.It was my job to find the men so I had to work hard to find suitable men for my wife. I am off to dreamland and I hope you find everything you desire

Back