Ladies, what's the easiest way to meet someone with a BBC?

My boyfriend and I have been trying to meet up with someone for a while now. I've tried meeting people through this site but plans always fall through. I'm just trying to see how I can get someone to do a one night kind of thing. And I really don't have a lot of experience trying to attract men (they've always just kind of came to me..) some advice would be much appreciated! :)

Reactions: wit
I think it depends on whether you want easiest or safest way to meet a guy. Also depends where you live. I live in a large multi racial city, i decided to start going to bars/clubs where black guys *******, got to know a couple over time and started that way. If you live in a small town or in countryside may be harder. Probably safer to get chatting online and messenger first though and find someone that way? Best of luck.

I have met a lot of BBCs via "badoo" or "blender" (they comined together ) chat app. All have known that I am married & owned and I have never had a bad experience with anyone off of there yet.

Most cities have swingers clubs. These are a relatively safe way to meet people. Clubs are either "On Premise" where there is places to have sex on site. Most clubs are "Off Premise" you go someplace else of your choosing for any activity. The clubs provide a safe environment and everyone knows why they are there. Most clubs will boot out anyone that is perceived as bad. You should always meet on neutral ground. Never bring anyone into your home until you get to know them. Never go to someone else's home until you know them

Most cities have swingers clubs. These are a relatively safe way to meet people. Clubs are either "On Premise" where there is places to have sex on site. Most clubs are "Off Premise" you go someplace else of your choosing for any activity. The clubs provide a safe environment and everyone knows why they are there. Most clubs will boot out anyone that is perceived as bad. You should always meet on neutral ground. Never bring anyone into your home until you get to know them. Never go to someone else's home until you know them
Thank you so much! It's just tough because I live in a small town area and all the swinger clubs around here are a bit of a drive. I've been wanting to go but I just don't have the time to drive that far lol

The only issues I see with Swinger clubs is they already have their "selective" single males they let in especially black males for the swingers clubs in America. So you will have a limited choice. You can try FabSwingers I have met several couples from there in the past on there and they have a neat review system so you can get a feel for the BS ones vs real. Craigslist is OK too, but I only respond to people with numbers who are willing to do a meet and greet before playing. Swingers club tend to be very closely knit groups of people also, great once you're in but while on the outside it sucks, I know I worked for one for several years. Whatever way you do it, have fun and up most, be safe!

Thank you so much! It's just tough because I live in a small town area and all the swinger clubs around here are a bit of a drive. I've been wanting to go but I just don't have the time to drive that far lol
The down side of living in a small community is the lack of privacy. Everyone pretty much knows every one else business. If you live outside of town there is more privacy but the risk potential is also greater. You CAN'T really get to know someone until you meet them in person and interact with them. Initial meetings should always be on neutral ground. That said I would still suggest using a swingers club to meet someone. You could contact them, become a member and when then they have a meet and greet mixer or similar event make the trip.

The down side of living in a small community is the lack of privacy. Everyone pretty much knows every one else business. If you live outside of town there is more privacy but the risk potential is also greater. You CAN'T really get to know someone until you meet them in person and interact with them. Initial meetings should always be on neutral ground. That said I would still suggest using a swingers club to meet someone. You could contact them, become a member and when then they have a meet and greet mixer or similar event make the trip.
Yeah I see what you're saying. I always thought it would be better to meet them
Somewhere far away anyway

hey everyone...

i dont think ive met anyone from here, who was only on here. the women that ive met that had a profile here also had profiles at LPSG..(large penis support group). it has both black and white men with large cocks.
women on there are honest and interested in real experiences. most of the women pursued me on there not the other way around.

Since I live in a small town, when I was into the cuckold scene I had several ladies who had me as their "boyfriend" to the public while we often seemed to have black male "friends' visiting a lot. I can only imagine what the neighbors in the next apartment thought. It was also fun to go out of town to a motel and get a room for 3 with one bed, the reactions were priceless. I remember being sent out for ice by my girlfriend and her bull and since I was already naked they would not let me wear anything in the hallway. Fortunately it was around 4 AM and nobody saw my little penis, but we did "accidentally" let the maid walk in a few times. Most left but one actually stayed, all 3 of us were buck naked and she did not bat an eye. I assume wherever she came from nudity was accepted as normal. My girlfriend was spread eagle on the bed while the maid picked up the trash right next to her. I damn near came all over myself.

If a woman is looking for black cock it ain't tough to find. She could go to a club in a black area wearing a burka and get black meat. When we went to clubs we never went in together and she would point me out to the guys she met and asked if they minded if I watched. Most did not have any problem with it at all.

Back