Ladies, what's the difference in size between the smallest and biggest penis you've had..?

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
Ladies, what's the difference in size between the smallest and biggest penis you've had..? and the difference in pleasure between different sizes.

Hubby usually posts here, but I saw this and decided I would respond.

Size matters, but not like most think. Too small, is, well, too small. There has to be some length and width to create pleasure, but average can be extremely pleasurable if he knows what he is doing, and frankly, it is those men that are often the most skilled at hitting the g-spot.

Smallest cock I've ever "experienced" (if you want to call it an experience) was almost nonexistent, and not satisfying at all. Couldn't wait for him to get off me. >;-)

That said, I've had some pretty well-endowed men too... 12" or larger. They can be enjoyable, but if he's just operating on his size alone, it gets boring and can frankly be uncomfortable.

The best mix for me is average or better size, a good girth and SKILL... And if you can't stimulate my brain, a big cock is pointless to me. I have a toybox full of those.

Dionysian (female half of the demon).

~ 09-05-07legs.JPG

Size matters, but not like most think. Too small, is, well, too small. There has to be some length and width to create pleasure, but average can be extremely pleasurable if he knows what he is doing, and frankly, it is those men that are often the most skilled at hitting the g-spot.

Smallest cock I've ever "experienced" (if you want to call it an experience) was almost nonexistent, and not satisfying at all. Couldn't wait for him to get off me. >;-)

That said, I've had some pretty well-endowed men too... 12" or larger. They can be enjoyable, but if he's just operating on his size alone, it gets boring and can frankly be uncomfortable.

The best mix for me is average or better size, a good girth and SKILL... And if you can't stimulate my brain, a big cock is pointless to me. I have a toybox full of those.

~ View attachment 385649
Fear of failure does make us average or below average guys work hard at pleasing, the sight of your beautiful legs can strike fear in a less well endowed man, my immediate response would be to either run away or worship starting from the toes and working up.

~ View attachment 385649
Most definitely got to have those skills...

Now you did it. Bringing back memories. I did a party one time one of the guys I affectionately named pencil dick. Not to him of course I would never do that. He did get hard and he did perform I just didn’t feel anything but his weight on me. I can honestly say I’ve had men with bigger fingers than his cock. The largest was a young man at a Frat party he was almost 7ft tall about 350 lbs not black . I didn’t have a tape measure never bothered to measure . My husband has just short of 9in and fat. I had a black guy at a bachelor party and they claimed he was over 12in. This guy bigger than both of them. I could only take about ¾’s of it so big, it actually caused pain if he tried going deeper. Considering I’ve done DPP lots of times I was surprised . I would guess he was over 14in and about as big as a baby’s arm. The favorite size thing hard to say. I think girth more important than length. I’ve had great sex with men with 5in that knew how to use it and poor sex with men that were what most would call hung because they just thought they had to stick it in to give me g good time.

Now you did it. Bringing back memories. I did a party one time one of the guys I affectionately named pencil dick. Not to him of course I would never do that. He did get hard and he did perform I just didn’t feel anything but his weight on me. I can honestly say I’ve had men with bigger fingers than his cock. The largest was a young man at a Frat party he was almost 7ft tall about 350 lbs not black . I didn’t have a tape measure never bothered to measure . My husband has just short of 9in and fat. I had a black guy at a bachelor party and they claimed he was over 12in. This guy bigger than both of them. I could only take about ¾’s of it so big, it actually caused pain if he tried going deeper. Considering I’ve done DPP lots of times I was surprised . I would guess he was over 14in and about as big as a baby’s arm. The favorite size thing hard to say. I think girth more important than length. I’ve had great sex with men with 5in that knew how to use it and poor sex with men that were what most would call hung because they just thought they had to stick it in to give me g good time.
I'm lucky to have one with a reasonable girth but my below average length made me a hard worker, I cared more about pleasing than pleasure for myself.

Back