Ladies, what's the difference in size between the smallest and biggest penis you've had..?

Hubby usually posts here, but I saw this and decided I would respond.

Size matters, but not like most think. Too small, is, well, too small. There has to be some length and width to create pleasure, but average can be extremely pleasurable if he knows what he is doing, and frankly, it is those men that are often the most skilled at hitting the g-spot.

Smallest cock I've ever "experienced" (if you want to call it an experience) was almost nonexistent, and not satisfying at all. Couldn't wait for him to get off me. >;-)

That said, I've had some pretty well-endowed men too... 12" or larger. They can be enjoyable, but if he's just operating on his size alone, it gets boring and can frankly be uncomfortable.

The best mix for me is average or better size, a good girth and SKILL... And if you can't stimulate my brain, a big cock is pointless to me. I have a toybox full of those.

Dionysian (female half of the demon).

~ View attachment 385649
Love your response, very intelligent

Ladies is this acceptable. I've unfortunately gained some weight, which has caused a
loss in length. Now I'm 4 3/4" X 6". I know the girth is generally acceptable, but losing 3/4" - 1" in length due to weight gain makes me curious of your thoughts.

Back