ladies what's the biggest black dick you ever sucked or fucked?

ladies what's the biggest black dick you ever sucked or fucked?

• Total voters
I've only made out with one black man! He was an old university room mate of hubby. We've posted about that elsewhere on this site. I measured him at almost 13 inches and almost 8 inches in circumference. It was not all that pleasant at first, but Edwin was a very patient man and once he got me stretched enough to accommodate that thing; "Wow! he sent me into outer space so many times I don't even remember returning to earth! Not only was Edwin hung like a horse, best of all he knew exactly how to use it!"

Sorry girls: "No, I won't disclose his contact information!" :rolleyes:

I've only made out with one black man! He was an old university room mate of hubby. We've posted about that elsewhere on this site. I measured him at almost 13 inches and almost 8 inches in circumference. It was not all that pleasant at first, but Edwin was a very patient man and once he got me stretched enough to accommodate that thing; "Wow! he sent me into outer space so many times I don't even remember returning to earth! Not only was Edwin hung like a horse, best of all he knew exactly how to use it!"

Sorry girls: "No, I won't disclose his contact information!" :rolleyes:
wow that's amazing. wish i was there to see you take it on. cuck me anytime

Back