ladies, whats the best way to lube up for anal, gels or by the mouth of your bull???

Anal gel or oral from your bull???

• Total voters

BlacknDecker

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Im the type of guy that feels that oral anal is the best way to lube up for anal action. First of all because doing this act is a good form of foreplay, it helps relax her getting her all worked up. Good wet tongue action is the best. With the anal gels, you just rubbing it on and thats it, but when you put a little tongue action on the ass and asshole, its like you killing two birds with one stone. Lubbing her up and making her all in the mood.
What you all think????

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpeg
    downloadfile-1.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 54
I am all for tongue and oral action to keep things wet but it never hurts to have some lube for those tight situations. If you want to have fun with it get something flavored or edible. Get something with a sweet fun flavor and add your tongue and enjoy the rewards.

Never had a guy tongue my ass, I’ve tongued a few of theirs! I do carry ky jelly for lube but prefer trying anal without it if possible, unless the guys really big!

Never had a guy tongue my ass, I’ve tongued a few of theirs! I do carry ky jelly for lube but prefer trying anal without it if possible, unless the guys really big!

Wow!!! Really?? Well sound like u been dealing with the wrong kind of guys then because looking at what I see here, any man that gets lucky to have u, ass licking and tongue fucking u in your ass should be a must. I mean, why wouldn'
Guys want to lick and munch on U? That' fucking crazy.

622BF309-534E-4C79-9224-2D3F7C61FC5C.jpeg
Wow!!! Really?? Well sound like u been dealing with the wrong kind of guys then because looking at what I see here, any man that gets lucky to have u, ass licking and tongue fucking u in your ass should be a must. I mean, why wouldn'
Guys want to lick and munch on U? That' fucking crazy.
Aww thanx babe! They’ve stuck their fingers in which is hot! I’ll have to get them try tonguing me next time! X

Back