Ladies whats the best position to get a creampie from BBC with

Ladies what is best position to get a creampie from BBC, had Doggy and Missionary. Curious for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flcouple38

Couple
I am curious as to your experience and know experiences differ. I have gotten them doggy style and on back missionary and loved both ways, though doggy was really deep and intense. Trying to see what your thoughts are as trying to broaden my mind and think of anything I might want to try.

It has been my experience that if my wife wants me to have her cream pie, she is better to be on her knees or on her back with her legs up high. It's a matter of creating a place for the cum to sit while I get into position for her. On her knees it stays in so deep it actually takes a little effort to get to it. On her back (her favorite) she doesn't even have to move. As she comes closer to her orgasm, her body naturally pushes it out to my waiting lips.

Doggy ;)

pc240020-jpg.354741

definently doggie deep and hard then on my back legs spread so can take deep and feel his cock with my fingers has he fucks me, when he cums feeling his cream drip down my ass cheeks x x

Back