Ladies, what makes you hornier and wanting sex more?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D Bag, Dec 23, 2013.

?

1. Quick sex without reaching orgasm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sex with mutlple orgasms

100.0%
  1. D Bag

D Bag New Member

A night of quick sex without having an orgasm or a night of sex with multiple orgasms?

2. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This is an interesting question and poll. What I experience now that I have a black lover is that the more I get, the more I want. I had never experienced multiple orgasms until my first time with him, and that has produced more desire in me. When we play, we go for a long time. My hubby says it's like I get to a point where I just want to keep going, to just keep fucking. And then for days after we play, my desire is still soaring and my hubby and I have a lot of sex. So for me, my experience with my black lover creates a desire in me for more sex that lasts for days afterward.

3. D Bag

D Bag New Member

That sounds like lots of fun, CPS.

4. cps

US
    It is lots of fun, and a brand new experience for me. I am learning so much about my own body and my responses. I love feeling this way, this higher level of desire.

5. serginho

serginho Member

Greece
    Can you tell us also about your anal experience?

6. cps

US
    I have only done anal with my lover once, the last time we played together. Again, I think the fact that he had given me so many orgasms is what increased my desire enough to want to do anal with him. I have done anal with my hubby many times, but mostly as a treat for him. It is pleasurable, but I had never orgasmed from anal. That all changed with my black lover. I was already so aroused and sensitive from all the fucking we had been doing, and when we did anal, he gave me several strong orgasms. It felt incredible. We were able to do anal for quite a long time, I was surprised.

serginho likes this.
  7. serginho

serginho Member

Greece
    How was your asshole afterwards?Did he spank your ass?Did he came inside(anal creampie)?How was it the day after?You were able to walk?