Ladies- what kind of black man do you prefer

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
ladies, what kind of black man do you prefer when you are looking for sexual partners: gentleman types or thugs? or is there another category of black man that you prefer?

We're still in the discussion phase of interracial, but she definitely prefers ALL her men educated, refined, and a gentlemen. The 'bad boyz' and 'egos' ... she's not the least bit interested. If a guy starts a conversation with showing a pic/reference of his cock, it stops there. Size, over 9 inches, again ... not interested. Although we are a liberal couple, the cuckolding & blacking are my mental stimulators.

I think the question is quite legitimate. There seems to be a sharp division with people participating in IR sex. There are gentlemen and thugs and each has it's following. I would be interested to know what percentage of women prefer each. I have always tried to be a gentleman and treat my partners with respect and be respected in return. My partners are all married but I have a LTR relationship with each. I think it would be interesting to know if I am in the majority of IR fuckers or the not.

As a woman, I would describe myself as a lady, well mannered and polite; however that is my public persona. When it comes to intamacy I can be a slut, a bitch and a whore. I believe a man can be the same in being a perfect gentleman, that would hold a door open for me to pass through, but in the bedroom a dominant predatory thug.

As a woman, I would describe myself as a lady, well mannered and polite; however that is my public persona. When it comes to intamacy I can be a slut, a bitch and a whore. I believe a man can be the same in being a perfect gentleman, that would hold a door open for me to pass through, but in the bedroom a dominant predatory thug.
always love your responses.keep talking love.

BOOM ... goes the dynamite. I concur.

love the way you put it Carol that's the way we all want to be !!!!!

ladies, what kind of black man do you prefer when you are looking for sexual partners: gentleman types or thugs? or is there another category of black man that you prefer?
KIM here, a gentleman, I try 2 be a lady 2 him, like a good dresser 2, clean, but u know how this go behide close door

Just as many men want a woman who is a perfect hostess in the living room, a master chef in the kitchen and a whore in bed . . . I believe that many women, not unlike myself, like men who are gentlemen, educated, humorous and playful. I also believe that many women, like me, like men who can be very take charge.

One man I met years ago at the adult theater was very funny. He was also a very good lover, but it was his humor that got me first. Then there is another lover that I have that I met at the natural foods market. He's a personal trainer. I was attracted to his body first, then his intellect. Another lover I have had for sometime got me by approaching me in the grocery store and telling me that I looked like I needed more meat in my diet, and he was willing to give me some. Humor again.

Another lover that turned me on was one that me and my husband saw at the local swinger motel. He was six foot seven inches tall, dark skinned and was fucking a very pretty thin woman. I knew I wanted to be his next, as did my husband want me to be the next woman this man fucked. When we approached this man he asked us to give him a few to recoup. Fifteen minutes later he was in me and I was in heaven. What turned me on was that he talked to me as he made love to me.

I don't think there is a specific kind of man that turns me on all the time, but I do know what I like and when I find it.

Back