Ladies- what kind of black man do you prefer

Tall, fairly lean (but not skinny), 35 - 50 yrs old, trimmed very short or shaved down below, very hygienic/clean, with a thick cock (the thicker the better) - at least 8 1/2 to 10 true inches long (or don't even show up!!). Skin tone doesn't matter to me at all, although hubby does like to see the contrast of a darker colored cock sliding in and out of my body. No 'thuggish' personalities for me either, please. Gentlemen are preferred, but also a guy that likes to take the lead once we get behind closed doors and has no reservations about putting me in any and every position he wants to. I don't get the opportunity to get 'serviced' often - maybe 6 to 8 times a year, so when hubby and I do go down to the big city for some extra 'fun' on occasion, I want a man that can 'recharge' at least a couple times, get AND keep his cock firm and hard with no problem, and with very good stamina because I am multi-orgasmic and really look forward to the long orgasms that hubby can't give me at home. My 'date' should want to vigorously use my body and put it to me bareback for a whole afternoon and evening of sex, with short breaks here and there to catch our breath, have a ******* and maybe some small talk of course. That's about it!

My wife likes a gentleman but I don't doubt she'd get plenty lathered for a good-looking, confident thug who charms her, and whose qualifications tempt and seduce her. He'd have to earn his way there but she's such an orgasm junkie; I don't think she'd deny him anything, nor herself the chance at the kind of huge rewards that could come from a thorough, no-holes-barred, big dick hook-up.
finery.jpg

I know I wouldn't want her -- or me -- to miss out on it either. And, ummm........ well, I think he'd be doing okay in the deal, too.

There are all kinds of ways to impress.

Last edited:
Love a mature, professional who is big and thick all over. Nice strong arms and legs and a nice butt. a man that gets aggressive in the sack and takes what he wants. Pleasant to look at with nice lips and knows how to use them. No thugs for me.

like my men big black and nasty thugs in group, sod the gentlemen
KIM here , just been with one BBC before, i still got him, i'm married 2, hubby know about this,he was the one that talks me into this, i'm so-so glad he did, i'm well satisfy now,never had anything like this before,i'm aim a white woman with a black boy friend, so like the old said-ONCE U GO BLACK AWAY B BLACK, have know problem with that,

Back