Ladies- what kind of black man do you prefer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bm_from_southjersey, May 8, 2012.

1. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    ladies, what kind of black man do you prefer when you are looking for sexual partners: gentleman types or thugs? or is there another category of black man that you prefer?

2. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Gentlemen mainly. However sometimes I fell a bit more adventurous.

Neko and Luvwetwet2 like this.
  3. kaitlin

kaitlin Member

both, i like thugs mainly, but sometimes gentlemen too

BDG69, DanaBlackOwned, Neko and 2 others like this.
  4. danni miller

danni miller Active Member

Canada
    gentlemen....always.

BDG69, Neko, kimmmie and 3 others like this.
  5. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

get a life and get laid already

WhiteGuyintoThis likes this.
  6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    We're still in the discussion phase of interracial, but she definitely prefers ALL her men educated, refined, and a gentlemen. The 'bad boyz' and 'egos' ... she's not the least bit interested. If a guy starts a conversation with showing a pic/reference of his cock, it stops there. Size, over 9 inches, again ... not interested. Although we are a liberal couple, the cuckolding & blacking are my mental stimulators.

BDG69, BBCcouple369 and kristin4441 like this.
  7. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Why so gruff and confrontational?

marriedslut4blax likes this.
  8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I guess I'm now the target of his paranoid-delusional rants. Ok folks, here's the script: next he will call me a faggot and then a fake black guy, tell me to eat my mother after a big black guy fucks her, and then he will call me a Jew.

9. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think the question is quite legitimate. There seems to be a sharp division with people participating in IR sex. There are gentlemen and thugs and each has it's following. I would be interested to know what percentage of women prefer each. I have always tried to be a gentleman and treat my partners with respect and be respected in return. My partners are all married but I have a LTR relationship with each. I think it would be interesting to know if I am in the majority of IR fuckers or the not.

10. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I know that my Wife has always preferred Gentlemen and is turned off to anyone with a "macho" attitude. That's not to say that exuding confidence is unattractive, just the arrogance that often accompanies it.
    She's a Lady and appreciates a man who treats her as one. :)

11. Carol Michaels

Carol Michaels Active Member

As a woman, I would describe myself as a lady, well mannered and polite; however that is my public persona. When it comes to intamacy I can be a slut, a bitch and a whore. I believe a man can be the same in being a perfect gentleman, that would hold a door open for me to pass through, but in the bedroom a dominant predatory thug.

12. rocko1973

rocko1973 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

always love your responses.keep talking love.

13. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

BOOM ... goes the dynamite. I concur.

14. Luvwetwet2

Luvwetwet2 Member Real Person

love the way you put it Carol that's the way we all want to be !!!!!

Neko likes this.
  15. alljack

alljack Member

KIM here, a gentleman, I try 2 be a lady 2 him, like a good dresser 2, clean, but u know how this go behide close door

16. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

What about a pimp?

17. alljack

alljack Member

KIM here maybe later time

18. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Just as many men want a woman who is a perfect hostess in the living room, a master chef in the kitchen and a whore in bed . . . I believe that many women, not unlike myself, like men who are gentlemen, educated, humorous and playful. I also believe that many women, like me, like men who can be very take charge.

One man I met years ago at the adult theater was very funny. He was also a very good lover, but it was his humor that got me first. Then there is another lover that I have that I met at the natural foods market. He's a personal trainer. I was attracted to his body first, then his intellect. Another lover I have had for sometime got me by approaching me in the grocery store and telling me that I looked like I needed more meat in my diet, and he was willing to give me some. Humor again.

Another lover that turned me on was one that me and my husband saw at the local swinger motel. He was six foot seven inches tall, dark skinned and was fucking a very pretty thin woman. I knew I wanted to be his next, as did my husband want me to be the next woman this man fucked. When we approached this man he asked us to give him a few to recoup. Fifteen minutes later he was in me and I was in heaven. What turned me on was that he talked to me as he made love to me.

I don't think there is a specific kind of man that turns me on all the time, but I do know what I like and when I find it.

19. sexymomma

sexymomma Active Member

I much prefer a gentleman. Thug types are instant turn offs for me

BDG69, kimmmie, BBCcouple369 and 2 others like this.
  20. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    I now prefer the older black gentleman same age or older than me. although a young stud now and again is always nice,