Ladies what is your favourite thing to do with a black man?

What is your favourite thing to do with a black man?

• Total voters
I like to strip him down naked as I hold his cock like a leash and lead him into the shower. I turn the water on him and start to bath him like the champion he is. I soap him up and down while paying special attention to his cock and balls. I get on my knees in front of him as the water rains on us giving me the chance to worship his package with my mouth as I soap and slide my fingers into his ass so I can rim him later.

I love sucking black cock and swallowing a black mans cum but I also love when my lover is rubbing his cock up and down on my pussy and then he pushes it deep inside of my body and my whole body trembles and I push hard against his cock until hes completely inside of me and I grind his cock up against my cervix.Yes I love the penetration and the anticipation of knowing hes going to fuck me until he releases and shoots his sperm deep deep in my married pussy!I look at my wedding ring often when my black lovers are making love to me and I fuck them hard and I beg for their cum and they give it to me like a good little white whore!Im such a naughty wife ;) I love fucking real men :)

Back