Ladies, What is your favorite position to fuck a black guy?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I know all sex positions could be ok at time to fuck, but surely there is one of them that you use more often than the others...

i think most definately doggie!!! being bent over and dominated nothing better than that!!
the first time we made it on doggy, I begged my ex black boyfriend that fucked me as hard as he can and he did it! it was wonderful! We fucked like animals and he game an explosive orgasm...the only thing to be a complete savage ******* fuck, that he didn't make me, would have been bit my neck as a cat!

For me missionary is the best with his weight on top of me and his magnificent cock inside me..

I'm not original: doggy from behind and very deep:

pc240020-jpg.354741

I'm not original: doggy from behind and very deep:

pc240020-jpg.354741
I usually have sex in missionary. It's romantic for me at time to make the love, but when I really need to be fucked I prefer aoggy all the time. That's why with our black friend we complement each other more in doggy.
With my hubby I only could cum in doggy once, but with our black friend I have cummed everytime we made it.

i think u cant beat good old missionary too; kissin tha man n lookin deep into the eyes.... hot as hell. that gota be a fave of mine too

Missionary for me also but with my legs on his shoulders for best and deepest penetration,.. I feel it's deeper this way than doggie and much more romantic because I can be kissing and keeping the romance in the experience

Back