Ladies what is the most painful thing you have tried durring sex that was also pleasureful?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by interracial-lover, Jul 10, 2014.

1. interracial-lover

interracial-lover Active Member

US
    Ladies what is the most painful thing you have tried durring sex that was also pleasureful? please tell the story of why it was pleasureful and what happened that made you try that painful thing not knowing it would bring pleasure?

2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Got to be anal for me. Hubby did it first and I enjoyed it but that was nothing compared to the black guys who have done it. The guys are a lot bigger than hubby so I was worried about going up my bum but the increased size and slight pain actually increase the thrill for me. I actually prefer it to BJs.
    The first BBC I let up there was a guy I had met in the club we drink in, I had spoke with him a lot before and I knew a bit about him. I stopped over his place, he sort of talked me into anal and I was less confident then so just agreed. I was glad I did though as I loved the pain/pleasure mix. I was also less into using condoms then so he did it bareback.
    Now it is mainly condoms especially up the bum.

mickle and michelle sd like this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    i-l, have you noticed that "pain" is a common denominator to all your O-P's ... why is that?
    You into hurting the ladies or what?
    Got some pent up anger or something?
    What's your deal? Mac

4. interracial-lover

US
    I don't hate I am actually a kind person I just wonder why women like pain or go for badboys when there are more kinder people out there! maybe not all girls like babdboys but all the girls I know do and I am not a badboy, so that is why I am single and may always be. I like to write poems, watch sunset, take walks in nature, and I am a gardener, but the girls I know think that's too mushy are there any girls who like this stuff out there?

bm_from_southjersey and mickle like this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Like that ... but, you know, every time the TV news reports on someone robbing a bank, or killing someone, etc ... the moms and friends of this individual, in question, line up saying "he's always such a nice guy, laughs a lot, plays ball with the kids, helps lit'l old ladies across the street, mows his lawn every day, always speaks nicely, etc etc etc . I just can't believe he'd do something like this!" ... that's why I was just asking. Just seemed like you had some hidden, suppressed feeling and were letting them out, here.
    gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif

6. interracial-lover

US
    No, just curious way girls like pain during sex it doesn't seem like it is worth it for pleasure!

7. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I don't. At all. Have experienced some discomfort in the past with hubby, when the angle was off a bit, and we needed to get back on track and in the mood. Wincing does not make for good sex, at least not to my mind.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.