Ladies what do you think of hubbys cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks his cock is too small, but I think its good. What do u girls think?A)too short B)too skinny C) Both A & B D)i can work with it

Also considering that hes only 5'5" and wieghs 155lbs do you think his cock is good for his size?View attachment 1801120View attachment 1801121
If he can handle that drumstick it should be good enough for normal woman to feel it inside. If he can play with it like a real good drummer he can bring all not frigide gals to heaven.

He thinks his cock is too small, but I think its good. What do u girls think?A)too short B)too skinny C) Both A & B D)i can work with it

Also considering that hes only 5'5" and wieghs 155lbs do you think his cock is good for his size?View attachment 1801120View attachment 1801121
In example what benefits a 10x3inch when it don't get hard or his owner doesn't know what to do with it.
Maybe the same as when a 100y.o. blind man buys the fastest Ferrari.

Everyone assumes that vixens/hotwives fuck bbcs because they aren’t satisfied with their husbands cock. But that is absolutely not the case with me. I can cum so hard on my hubbys dick like mind blowing hard. But. We both got intrigued by this lifestyle now we both want to progress and learn together more about this lifestyle and alter it to fit us as a couple. Having sex while you’re husband watches, is still having sex with your husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back