Ladies what are your thoughts on my white cock

angel.png

If your wife actually said she cheated because of your "small penis" then, yes Joey, you have a small dick. But it's not really about that. She might well have said that you should have been a girl, or that you're just plain useless as a fuck. She wanted a real man with a COCK. And double points for her if she went BBC. Enjoy your life of inadequate pursuits. And welcome to the site, I'm new as well.

LOL. Bless, It's not just about the size guys, its how you use it. Something white men seem to lack :p
I don't think you can group all whites and all blacks, I have read about white women not liking their first black experiences on here, and my wife didn't like hers either, so it all depends on the women and what they like and the individual person, not persons as a race

You are not small!!!!! your dick is beautiful actually. She cheated because she didnt keep the lines of communication open...... your dick IS NOT SMALL im being honest. Monster cocks HURT so bad!!!!! yours is really good

Fuck her. She would have cheated if your dick was a foot long. ...and you don't look "small at all". Your cock is definitely MORE THAN adequate. The average black dick prolly isn't any bigger than you. Keep your head up.

View attachment 8586 My ex recently cheated on because she said I had a "small penis" and I was just wanted to get your honest opinion?

That's a pretty shitty excuse- there are women who have boyfriends/husbands with "big" dicks and they cheat on them, so what's their excuse?

Unless you abuse her or treat her like *******, you are probably a much better person than she is, and you don't deserve her mistreatment. Send her packing, keep your head held high, and go on living your life.

Back