Ladies, share the story of your first time with a Black man here!

Datnig770

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Would love to hear some TRUE stories from the wonderful ladies on this site about the first time you got some Black dick.

Spare no details, all I ask is that it's true.

Cucks, you could also tell us about the first time your wife went black.

Let's hear from y'all!

The first time my wife had black was when she picked a young black guy up at Sweetwaters on King Street in Fredericton. She was just starting me off as a cuckold and was going wild picking up guys at the local dance club. We would go on a thursday night and I would get her a ******* while she positioned herself near the floor sometimes chatting with friends. This one night a guy asked her to dance and before long he was close slow sancing and feeling her ass. After a few dances they left the bar with me discreetly following and they went to my van in the parking garage on the top floor. After a bit the Van started to raock and passersby stopped to stare and giggle. After about an hour they were done and I made a point to meet her and say hi on her way out. He used a condom the first time and later called her at home to arrange a meeting in my mobile bedroom. She fucked him off and on until he left town but he was just one of many she was having. It was strange to watch her pick up men every week and wonder who else was seeing her cuck me. There was little to worry about because soon she had me licking her whille they fucked her.

Short version..I was with my friend Michelle at her uncles house with a bunch of friends. I went to use the bathroom and walked in on her uncle while he was peeing. I walked away quickly and went back to the bathroom later.

So all I could think about was his penis size. I started looking up black cock and got hooked on interracial websites. Some pretty amazing stuff. It really turned me on. I started masturbating to Michelle's uncle, bought a big dildo to get the full feelings. After several weeks of videos I wanted to have the real experience.

The next time I met Michelle's uncle I quietly made the comment.."that was an impressive view in the restroom". I almost puked as I was so nervous. I walked away.

About two days later he was waiting for me by my house. He flagged me down and asked me about my comment. I told him about everything, well almost everything. I went to his house later on and got the fucking of a life time. I have to admit i was sore but it was so worth it.

She picked up a young college guy at the same club one night and took him to the pit close to our house and fucked him for a couple of hours while I watched from outside the Van, a few nights later they met again in the same spot and he fucked her some more. She was riding his cock with her face close to the open window so I could see her cum and the smile on her face. She motioned me over and put her hand out the window and pushed it into my mouth. I did not know it was covered in cum until my mouth was full. The next time they met it was the same except when he left I went into the Van and she stripped my clothes of. The young stud had pumped four loads into her and she told me to lick her. I refused but she had me by the balls and started twisting until I laid on my back and she sat on my face. After she was licked to another orgasm and his cum was in me she fucked me hard. After that I cleaned without being told and she fucked the guy until the school year ended.

So when I was 19 in college, I was dating this guy. We both went to different colleges and were not close to each other. It would take a plane ride to get to see each other. So my bf told me I could go experience whatever college offers. He was also the only guy at that time I ever had sex with. So I was helping throw this party for a fundraiser at school and they were having the basketball team come also.
So as the party continued, the guys came over to us to thank us and take a picture with us. One guy, we will call B started talking to me. I was very interested, he was good looking and a smooth talker. So we traded numbers. The next day I told my bf that I traded numbers with him. My bf was ok with it.
So we texted back and forth, hung out a few times (my roommate was talking to his roommate). We made out a few times, but I was afraid to go any farther. One day I am talking to my bf and was saying what we did and he started asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to do more but was afraid how my bf would react. He told me he would be ok with anything I did. So I said, Im calling him and telling him we are going to do more.
So I walk across campus in a long sleeve shirt and a skirt (I had a bra and booty shorts under it). I get to his dorm room and his roommate was still there. He left with a smirk on his face (he knew what was about to happen). B was wearing basketball shirts and a beater.
We start making out, his hands go to my ass and grab it. His hands come up my side and take off my shirt and his hands go to my bra. He stops kissing me and said lets go on to the bed. He has the top bunk bed and I go up first. Im pretty sure he was looking up my skirt as I went up.
We get onto the bed and continue kissing. His hands run up my skirt and over my panties. Then he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit and pussy, making me wetter. B took out his cock and took my hand and place it on his cock. I have seen big cocks before, but his was thicker than any cock I ever felt. It was also a little bigger. I started rubbing it and it got larger. He tells me to suck his cock (he used those exact word. I started to suck B and tried to get him all in my mouth. He sat back and enjoyed it.
After sucking his cock, he lifted me up and said take off your panties and give them to me. I did as B said. He spread my legs (I made him wear a condom) and put the head of his cock in. It was a tight fit already. He continued to slowly put more in with a smile on his face. as he continued to slide more of his cock in, he unhooked my bra and started sucking on my tits. B's dick was getting deeper and deeper in me. I was loving it at this point. I started to grind my hips up into him. I think I had the whole thing in at that point.
B said he wants me doggie style, so I get on all fours facing the wall. He leans a little on my lower back to get my ass in the air more. Moves my skirt out of the way and slides inside my pussy. He starts fucking me hard from behind and pushes my head to the pillow. He is using the skirt as leverage to fuck me harder. I started cumming for the first time. He kept fucking me through it, I never felt that from my bf. B just kept fucking me harder, I thought he would be cumming soon but I was wrong. I came another time like that.
He told me to get on top facing him. I just as B said and started riding. I came again like that. B looked at me and said now you have cum 3 times, its my turn.
B grabbed my hair and started to thrust up into me. One hand on my hair another on my boobs. He fucked me so hard then I came again as he came.
I collapsed onto B and said WOW, that was amazing. He said you better come back for more.

My Van was well used for a while but all things change and she started bringing men home and soon had me sucking cock routinely. When she was away at work guys would stop by and want some release which was pretty easy to give. I never dreamed that I would become a cocksucker but more was to come. She started working away and onetime we were in Montreal. We went for a walk on St. Catherine street and she asked me to take her into an erotic movie house. We entered the dark room that was full of men and just behind us was a young black man. I used to tease her about being fucked by a big black crooked cock and little did I know. After a few movies I could see that many of the men had their cocks out including the guy behind us so I pointed this out to her. She looked behind and said that she wanted what she saw. I asked the guy if he was interested and he was, so he came back to our hotel room. He was 22 and an immigrant and after some talk and physical communication he and she and I became naked. His cock was almost 9 inches and crooked. We took turns sucking him and he licked her until she came and then I put a condom on him and he fucked her and she moaned and came several times. He blew his load all over her nipples which I sucked off and I cleaned him while they cuddled and kissed. When Pam saw that he was erect again she whispered in his ear and he smiled and nodded. I was ordered on my hands and knees with my balls firmly grasped by pam. Pam said remember what you said about being fucked with a crooked black cock, well enjoy it and with that she guided him in. I am tight and with no lube it took some time before he was fully in so I could feel his balls against me. Starting slowly he quickly increased the speed and power until my face was being pushed into the pillow. Whenever I slipped and started to fall down a hard squeeze of my balls made my ass go back up. After a good pounding that seemed like forever he finally came and I could feel his cock swell. Later that evening after he had left she turned to me and asked how it felt to be a total cuck. She mounted me and told me to get used to things as she fucked me to completion.

I had my first BBC on my wedding night. Before we got married I told my husband knew that I had always wanted to fuck a Black guy. I also told him that I had the hot's for this Black guy, Eric, that he worked with. Eric attended our wedding reception and I danced a few slow dances with him the last one I was rubbing my pussy against him hard. After the reception my husband and I went to our hotel and bridle suite. my husband undressed me until I was only weraring my heels thigh-hi nylons thong, garter belt, and vail, no bra. He then opened the door to the bedroom and standing there nude with this huge erection was Eric. My husband said, "Enjoy, my wedding gift to you." I walked in and my husband closed the door on us. I kissed Eric and then went to my knees and sucked his huge cock. Eric then took me to the bed where I laid back legs spread. As we kissed he entered my wet pussy. I had about 6 or 8 orgasms before he came in me. He fucked several times that night. In the morning My husband licked me clean. I did get pregnant by Eric. My husband accepted this and we have a beautiful Black baby girl. I still see Erick for sex.

So when I was 19 in college, I was dating this guy. We both went to different colleges and were not close to each other. It would take a plane ride to get to see each other. So my bf told me I could go experience whatever college offers. He was also the only guy at that time I ever had sex with. So I was helping throw this party for a fundraiser at school and they were having the basketball team come also.
So as the party continued, the guys came over to us to thank us and take a picture with us. One guy, we will call B started talking to me. I was very interested, he was good looking and a smooth talker. So we traded numbers. The next day I told my bf that I traded numbers with him. My bf was ok with it.
So we texted back and forth, hung out a few times (my roommate was talking to his roommate). We made out a few times, but I was afraid to go any farther. One day I am talking to my bf and was saying what we did and he started asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to do more but was afraid how my bf would react. He told me he would be ok with anything I did. So I said, Im calling him and telling him we are going to do more.
So I walk across campus in a long sleeve shirt and a skirt (I had a bra and booty shorts under it). I get to his dorm room and his roommate was still there. He left with a smirk on his face (he knew what was about to happen). B was wearing basketball shirts and a beater.
We start making out, his hands go to my ass and grab it. His hands come up my side and take off my shirt and his hands go to my bra. He stops kissing me and said lets go on to the bed. He has the top bunk bed and I go up first. Im pretty sure he was looking up my skirt as I went up.
We get onto the bed and continue kissing. His hands run up my skirt and over my panties. Then he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit and pussy, making me wetter. B took out his cock and took my hand and place it on his cock. I have seen big cocks before, but his was thicker than any cock I ever felt. It was also a little bigger. I started rubbing it and it got larger. He tells me to suck his cock (he used those exact word. I started to suck B and tried to get him all in my mouth. He sat back and enjoyed it.
After sucking his cock, he lifted me up and said take off your panties and give them to me. I did as B said. He spread my legs (I made him wear a condom) and put the head of his cock in. It was a tight fit already. He continued to slowly put more in with a smile on his face. as he continued to slide more of his cock in, he unhooked my bra and started sucking on my tits. B's dick was getting deeper and deeper in me. I was loving it at this point. I started to grind my hips up into him. I think I had the whole thing in at that point.
B said he wants me doggie style, so I get on all fours facing the wall. He leans a little on my lower back to get my ass in the air more. Moves my skirt out of the way and slides inside my pussy. He starts fucking me hard from behind and pushes my head to the pillow. He is using the skirt as leverage to fuck me harder. I started cumming for the first time. He kept fucking me through it, I never felt that from my bf. B just kept fucking me harder, I thought he would be cumming soon but I was wrong. I came another time like that.
He told me to get on top facing him. I just as B said and started riding. I came again like that. B looked at me and said now you have cum 3 times, its my turn.
B grabbed my hair and started to thrust up into me. One hand on my hair another on my boobs. He fucked me so hard then I came again as he came.
I collapsed onto B and said WOW, that was amazing. He said you better come back for more.

I bet you came back for more.

I had my first BBC on my wedding night. Before we got married I told my husband knew that I had always wanted to fuck a Black guy. I also told him that I had the hot's for this Black guy, Eric, that he worked with. Eric attended our wedding reception and I danced a few slow dances with him the last one I was rubbing my pussy against him hard. After the reception my husband and I went to our hotel and bridle suite. my husband undressed me until I was only weraring my heels thigh-hi nylons thong, garter belt, and vail, no bra. He then opened the door to the bedroom and standing there nude with this huge erection was Eric. My husband said, "Enjoy, my wedding gift to you." I walked in and my husband closed the door on us. I kissed Eric and then went to my knees and sucked his huge cock. Eric then took me to the bed where I laid back legs spread. As we kissed he entered my wet pussy. I had about 6 or 8 orgasms before he came in me. He fucked several times that night. In the morning My husband licked me clean. I did get pregnant by Eric. My husband accepted this and we have a beautiful Black baby girl. I still see Erick for sex.
can we see some pics to verify the baby very unusual to get pregnant so easy

Back