Ladies, share the story of your first time with a Black man here!

Growing up in the deep south of the 60's income more then race separated people and growing up in a family on the lower economic scale many of my play mates were black. My best friend was black and she had an older brother that I absolutely adored. He was muscular, athletic, funny, confident; having all of the traits girls loved, and being handsome with a dark chocolate complexion made him irresistible. When I reached puberty I began exploring my body, rubbing myself as I lay in bed at night, fantasizing about him. It was the summer between middle school and high school that I began my flirtation, I was already developing and noticed boys looking at me. I found the attention exciting. The southern summer heat was oppressive and with no air conditioning shorts for girls were natural and practical. Most wore tank tops but I preferred a blouse, not buttoned but tales tied together as it accentuated my breasts, a natural attention grabber. I would persuade my girl friend to go to the play ground where I'd watch her brother and his friends play basketball. I loved watching his moves, the sweat glistening off his dark muscles. Truth be told though I loved watching all the boys, their slender, athletic black bodies in motion. It made my nipples hard, my pussy wet. I must have sounded like his own personal cheering section every time he had the ball. When exhaustion over took them they would take a break and come sit in the bleachers with us, all profiling their best swagger, complimenting and flattering. In turn we would flirt mercilessly. I loved the ritual. I wanted him, I wanted them all. It would be that summer when I gave him my virginity and tasted the forbidden and taboo craving I had for Blacks.

my first time my husband never know about, he has a black friend he work with he would come by the house sometime we all set around talking and drinking beer well this one time he stop over we all on a Friday we started drinking and talk and doing shot of hot damn it go good with beer .well it started to get late and he was felling no pain other words he was ******* to ******* to drive so my husband told to just stay the night and I made him a bed on the couch and me and my husband went to bed later into the night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom ,,,I had to walk pass the couch to get to the bathroom as I walk pass I looked sometime in the night he had taken off his pants and shirt and was laying naked when his cover on the floor that when I saw it his cock my first black cock and in the dark it looked real big ,,,I went on to the bathroom and as I came out I stop move next to the couch to get a better look he looked tobe maybe half hard I thought damn he was big he move and I ran back to our bedroom ,well I lay there for 20 or 30 min thinking about his cock I thought no one can have one that big ...more I thought about the more I had to see it again to make sure it was as big as it looked ..I look over at my husband he was sound to sleep and snoring when he like that a bomb could go off and he would not wake up,so I got up walk slowly back into the living room where he was sleeping this time he had pull the cover back over him hiding his cock . I went into the bathroom waiting I looked out at him 2 or 3 times still cover up what was I going to do I thought what the hell I walk out over to the couch took whole of the cover and started to pull slowly till I could see his cock and I stop and just look at thinking no man is that big see my husband I a little over 7" long and he had to be 3 "bigger then him and he was still not hard th longer I stood there the wetter my pussy wetter my pussy was getting the more I looked at the more I needed to touch it after working up the nerves I walk and slowly took it in my hand my hand would not go all the way around it it was warm and half hard I slowly started moving my hand up and down on him and he started to grown bigger way bigger then my husband cock ,, the more I play with the bigger it got I been down to et a better look that when I felt a hand on top of my head pushing me down I looked up his eye was open and smile dwn at me as he push me to his cock I did not move I just let him push still my lips was touching the head of his cock as m lips touch his cock my mouth as wide as I could and started to take more of him in my mouth..i got about half of him in and that was all I could take I could hear him saying suck sexy you can do it and there I was sucking his bbc my husband asleep in the other room and I was enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth the more I suck the wetter I was getting .I felt him start to pull up to him .I knew what was going to happen but I could not stop myself. I move up to him place my lips on his and started kissing him hard one of his hand move to my tits and as he play with my nipples started to get hard that when he push me up and started to unbutton the shirt I had on .I sleep in one of my husband shirts and panties he started to unbutton got up took the shirt and panties of and lay back down on top of him kissing as he move his big hands all over me ,that when he pick me up and lay me on my back on the couch a was kissing my tits sucking my nipples and had a finger in me I could not take it anymore I needed him inside of me now and he knew it as he move between my legs pushing my legs open wider and I felt the head of his cock again the lips of my pussy ashe started to push inside of me the more he push in the more it hurt I put I hand again his chess to whole him back he kept pushing in and soon he had all of his cock in me he would pull out slow and push back in a little faster and harder each time till he was pounding me hard by this time I had cum at less 5 times maybe more by now I was so wet he was just pounding away on me and it was felling better and I was lost in him and knew I needed more of his cock in me he look at me and told me he was about to cum I put my legs and told him to cum in me and he did as put my legs around him and pull him deeper in I needed every drop of his black seed in me when it was over he lay on top of me kissing me that when he said it not over sexy hegot off me roll me over behind me pull my ass in the air and I felt him enter me from behind this time it only took one push for all of his bbc was inside of me and pounding me hard at one point I thought I was going to pass out from cumming so much but he just kept fucking me and cumming inside it was starting to get day light when pull out of me for the last time that night ...I lay there with his cum running out of me all over the place down my legs down my ass .I thought it was over when he said one more hole sexy I said noas I got to my feet and started to the bathroom to clean myself up when he said get back here and like a little kid I walk back over to him got on my kneed point my ass in the air for him knowing what he had in mine for me and I felt head of his cock again the hole only one other man had used and as he push it inside slow I knew this black man own my ass and any other part of my body he liked after he came in me for the last time of the night he told me to get go clean myself and get back in bed with my husband and not to tell him about anything that had happen that night I did as he said never tell my husband anything about that night so that was my first time being fucked by a bbc ,,,,,,I was right about one thing he dose own me he come over when every he liked and fuck me still this day my husband dose not know he is fucking me
I can actually believe that story.

We met "B" at a social a couple of weeks ago and I was attracted to him. "B" is a very nice looking black man, about 6' or so tall and probably in his mid-thirties. We had danced a few times and he was always smiling. The last time we danced he had "discovered" that my fishnet hose were crotchless. We left because of an annoying couple, but not before exchanging phone numbers with "B". I told him that my husband had bought the outfit I was wearing ( a black leather corset, leopard skin mini skirt, crotchless fishnets and a leather jacket) and he complimented him on his taste.

After talking on the phone for a couple of weeks we met him at a martini bar with the understanding that we would just get to know each other and go from there.

I was pretty excited about meeting "B". I had trimmed my pubic hair and my husband had laid out several outfits to choose from. He was so turned on .....he would stop me while I was getting ready and lick me to several orgasms....or fuck me until I came....and then let me get back to getting ready. The thought that I might be shared with another man turned us both on.

I wore a brown velvet-like blouse with a fake fur trim and a black skirt with a very high slit up her thigh. Underneath I wore black garterhose (kind of like pantyhose and a garter belt in one) and no bra.

We got to the bar around 7:30 and "B" arrived about 45 minutes later. We talked and drank and listened to the piano player and pretty much had a good time. Everyone seemed comfortable with each other and "B" and both me were looking and touching my legs ( you could see the top of my garterhose in the split of her skirt).

We walked out to the courtyard and I asked my husband wanted to do and he told me that it would be nice to show "B" our fireplace ( He had gotten a load of wood some time ago and I had been bugging him about a fire). "B" quickly agreed that this was a great idea, so he followed us home.

After arriving home, we settled down in the family room and I lit the fire. I sat in front of the fire on the floor and "B" and my husband drank a beer and talked some more. I think we were both waiting on someone to make the first move. Finally I asked hubby to sit down on the floor with me and then I laid back and he proceeded to go down on me. "B" was watching all of this and I looked up and told him that I really needed someone to suck my nipples. He was down in the floor in a heartbeat....pulling my top up and sucking my hard nipples. It was so awesome to feel two men and two mouths...looking down and seeing them licking, kissing and sucking me. We switched places and he moaned with pleasure as he tasted me for the first time. Hubby kissed me deeply and held me while "B" ate me to orgasm after orgasm. I was ready to fuck, but "B" didn't seem ready to stop eating me. Finally we switched again as I dove for his cock. Hubby licked me from behind as I sucked his cock. I came again, and turned around to suck hubby....sticking my ass up in the air. "B" didn't need anymore than that,,,,he got up on his knees and slid his cock in and started fucking me slowly. I know I moaned and started grinding my ass...literally fucking him backwards as I sucked my husband’s cock with a passion. He pulled his cock back and kissed me and played with her breasts and then let me suck some more as "B" started fucking me hard. We were going at it so hard that I couldn't suck ,,,I just threw my head back in pleasure. Hubby grabbed my head and fucked my mouth while “B” continued to pound me. I was so into it,,, ,,then hubby shot his load into my mouth. I kept sucking him and fucking “B” until he came. "B" and I leaned against the couch, trying to catch our breath, and looked at my husband.. He was lying on his smiling at me!!!! I think I could have taken two more guys!!!

But "B" had a long drive back home (about an hour and a half) and it was 3 in the morning so he thanked us profusely for a great time and he left. We walked him to the door, and I kissed him goodnight.

After he left we fucked like teenagers and collapsed on the bed. I think we both new that this was the start of something new and exciting.

probably right about that not a place for family photo but I suspect most of the pics on here are not quite right. we have had enough sex with enough people to know what sounds possibly true

Ah, fortunately we have an oracle of wisdom & arbiter of truth available to guide us through the tangled, complex, critical morass of fantasy here! I don't know what we would have done otherwise without that clarity of vision. On second thought, I do know. But, thanks anyway.

My first was on a cruise , my husband had organised the whole trip , unterknow to me he had arranged a work mate to be on the same trip.
His mate was an older black man who I had only met at company parties , so seeing him on the boat was nice , I got to know him better and he was great company , one night in bed hubby was playing with me as I got very wet he mentioned how Ken would love to see me naked and play with my body , I imagined Ken fingering me and agreed it would be nice.
Next day Steve went to meet Ken as I got dressed , when we met at the pool they had three sun beds and they gave me the middle one , drinks were ordered and I settled down to sunbathe , Steve told me I needed sun cream gave Ken the tube and he applied it on my body his black fingers spread my legs and brushed against my pussy lips ,I let this man touch me everywhere , as he stood up I saw his huge bulge , Steve smilled winked at me and licked his lips.
Steve leant over whispered in my ear , Ken wants to fuck you.
Ken grabbed my hand led me to the bar , as we walked he asked if I would come to his cabin.
Entering his cabin he removed my bikini dropped his swimmers and hugged me , his lips and tongue worked me over and I could feel his cock grow thick and long , seeing how big it was was a worry but he assured me all would be OK and I would enjoy what I was about to receive .
Ken was now making me so wet and he worked me until I was soaking and must have cum three of four times , he led me to the bed on all fours he spread my ass cheeks and rimmed me , telling me to relax as he was about to fuck me , I felt his cock head against my pussy lips slowly as held my ass cheeks apart he fed his cock into me I thought it was going to my throat then he had all in me , stopped , told me to enjoy he then withdrew and slammed it back in getting faster with ever stroke it made me squirt I was being impaled by one hell of a cock and loving it.
Ken fucked me all day and took me back to Steve around 8pm.
That's how I started to enjoy black cock .

Growing up in the deep south of the 60's income more then race separated people and growing up in a family on the lower economic scale many of my play mates were black. My best friend was black and she had an older brother that I absolutely adored. He was muscular, athletic, funny, confident; having all of the traits girls loved, and being handsome with a dark chocolate complexion made him irresistible. When I reached puberty I began exploring my body, rubbing myself as I lay in bed at night, fantasizing about him. It was the summer between middle school and high school that I began my flirtation, I was already developing and noticed boys looking at me. I found the attention exciting. The southern summer heat was oppressive and with no air conditioning shorts for girls were natural and practical. Most wore tank tops but I preferred a blouse, not buttoned but tales tied together as it accentuated my breasts, a natural attention grabber. I would persuade my girl friend to go to the play ground where I'd watch her brother and his friends play basketball. I loved watching his moves, the sweat glistening off his dark muscles. Truth be told though I loved watching all the boys, their slender, athletic black bodies in motion. It made my nipples hard, my pussy wet. I must have sounded like his own personal cheering section every time he had the ball. When exhaustion over took them they would take a break and come sit in the bleachers with us, all profiling their best swagger, complimenting and flattering. In turn we would flirt mercilessly. I loved the ritual. I wanted him, I wanted them all. It would be that summer when I gave him my virginity and tasted the forbidden and taboo craving I had for Blacks.

Are you going to finish the story and tell us how it happened?

Hi I'm a MWFI have been cuckling my husband for 5 yrs too since the day we got married. Prior to marriage we had discussed my going Black but I wanted to wait until after we got married. I noticed my husband ( then bf) had submissive tendencies.
On our wedding day my husband arranged for this Black guy he works with to be in our bridal suite in the hotel we were staying. When we got to the suite, my husband undressed me so all i was wearing was heels hose, garter, and my veil. He led me to the bedroom door and opened it. There was his Black friend, all nude and erect. My husband kissed me on the neck said enjoy your wedding present from me and closed the door behind me. His friend and I had sex all night and in the morning my husband licked me clean.

The best story Ive read. True and authentic.

A girl never forgets her first :)
my first black was blacks we w my white husband and i were in washington d c for a meeting on friday after meeting we went back yo motel and down to bar for a ******* bar was full all black men we were invited to sit with 4 black men we drank joked and when music started i danced 1 in particular he had his hand on my butt whole time he asked could he use our restroom sure i took him up there we talked smoked a little drank some henny he then unzipped pulled out biggest i ever saw he asked would i suck it i could barely get the head in my mouth he then expertly slipped my thong off lifted my mini and slipped it in it was wonderful we spent 1 hr before coming back to table then #2 put his arm around me husband was drinking and didnt notice he began playing with my titties right there we then slipped back to room for another i was so full of their nut we went back husband hadnt noticed

my first black was blacks we w my white husband and i were in washington d c for a meeting on friday after meeting we went back yo motel and down to bar for a ******* bar was full all black men we were invited to sit with 4 black men we drank joked and when music started i danced 1 in particular he had his hand on my butt whole time he asked could he use our restroom sure i took him up there we talked smoked a little drank some henny he then unzipped pulled out biggest i ever saw he asked would i suck it i could barely get the head in my mouth he then expertly slipped my thong off lifted my mini and slipped it in it was wonderful we spent 1 hr before coming back to table then #2 put his arm around me husband was drinking and didnt notice he began playing with my titties right there we then slipped back to room for another i was so full of their nut we went back husband hadnt noticed
Damn you're my kind of woman!!

So I guess I'll tell the story of my first time with a couple. It was about a year or 2 ago.

So, I use to mess around with this girl before she got married (We had sex one time, she gave me head 2 or 3 times), and she then got married and moved to Colorado. We'll call her Jane and her husband Joe.

Well, Jane and I still had remained good friends and we text almost every day after she moved. One day she told me that her husband was not to keen on us still having a relationship after we've had sex. I told her to tell him not to worry, I'd respect their marriage. Well one day she told me she was telling him about how nice of a dick I had, and it kind of turned him on. She was visiting her family here in Atlanta and wanted us to fuck, so she had a plan.

She told me to send her a picture of my dick, followed by a text, "Oh sorry! I meant to send it to someone else." She said that she would show it to Joe, and gauge his reaction. She did and he said, "Wow. That sure is a big cock!" and she asked him, "While we're in Atlanta, wouldn't you like to see me take it?" I assume he said yes, because she texted me later the hotel they would be at, and a time to meet them there.

I went to the room, and Joe answered the door in just his underwear, and she was wearing her bra and panties. They were a nice steel gray ;)

Anyway, she started undressing me before I had even gotten in the room good and started sucking my dick. He just kind of stood there and pulled off his boxers and started stroking his dick. After she had sucked me for a while, I started eating her out, and she started cumming after maybe a mintue, and her husband said, "wow". (She later told me she was so turned on, it wouldn't have taken much)

After that we started fucking doggy, and he just stood there silent jacking off. He'd sometimes put his dick in her mouth, but she'd end up popping it out when she would put her head in the pillow when she would start to cum.

I then laid her down on stomach and laid on top of her and really started to pound her and she lost it, and I kind of forgot her husband was in the room. I told her I was cumming and busted real deep inside of her. (She and I had talked previously, she's on bc. I don't know if she talked to Joe about that part, but I told her to make sure he was 100% OK with anything that might happen.) After I pulled out, Joe asked me if I would like for him to suck me clean, which I declined. I might would do it now, I don't know. Her husband didn't cum from what I could see, and we got dressed while she went to the bathroom.

He and I made casual talk and an awkward, "Well, nice to meet you!" until she came out and got dressed and joined us. We all then talked about things we have an interest in for an hour before I left.

She said after they got home, he was a little upset with her and jealous. A week later he kept talking about how hot it was. They say next time they're in Atlanta, they want to do it again.

There you go.
I got my head on a swivel after that ONE! Dope moment.. still looking of my couple

my first time my husband never know about, he has a black friend he work with he would come by the house sometime we all set around talking and drinking beer well this one time he stop over we all on a Friday we started drinking and talk and doing shot of hot damn it go good with beer .well it started to get late and he was felling no pain other words he was ******* to ******* to drive so my husband told to just stay the night and I made him a bed on the couch and me and my husband went to bed later into the night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom ,,,I had to walk pass the couch to get to the bathroom as I walk pass I looked sometime in the night he had taken off his pants and shirt and was laying naked when his cover on the floor that when I saw it his cock my first black cock and in the dark it looked real big ,,,I went on to the bathroom and as I came out I stop move next to the couch to get a better look he looked tobe maybe half hard I thought damn he was big he move and I ran back to our bedroom ,well I lay there for 20 or 30 min thinking about his cock I thought no one can have one that big ...more I thought about the more I had to see it again to make sure it was as big as it looked ..I look over at my husband he was sound to sleep and snoring when he like that a bomb could go off and he would not wake up,so I got up walk slowly back into the living room where he was sleeping this time he had pull the cover back over him hiding his cock . I went into the bathroom waiting I looked out at him 2 or 3 times still cover up what was I going to do I thought what the hell I walk out over to the couch took whole of the cover and started to pull slowly till I could see his cock and I stop and just look at thinking no man is that big see my husband I a little over 7" long and he had to be 3 "bigger then him and he was still not hard th longer I stood there the wetter my pussy wetter my pussy was getting the more I looked at the more I needed to touch it after working up the nerves I walk and slowly took it in my hand my hand would not go all the way around it it was warm and half hard I slowly started moving my hand up and down on him and he started to grown bigger way bigger then my husband cock ,, the more I play with the bigger it got I been down to et a better look that when I felt a hand on top of my head pushing me down I looked up his eye was open and smile dwn at me as he push me to his cock I did not move I just let him push still my lips was touching the head of his cock as m lips touch his cock my mouth as wide as I could and started to take more of him in my mouth..i got about half of him in and that was all I could take I could hear him saying suck sexy you can do it and there I was sucking his bbc my husband asleep in the other room and I was enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth the more I suck the wetter I was getting .I felt him start to pull up to him .I knew what was going to happen but I could not stop myself. I move up to him place my lips on his and started kissing him hard one of his hand move to my tits and as he play with my nipples started to get hard that when he push me up and started to unbutton the shirt I had on .I sleep in one of my husband shirts and panties he started to unbutton got up took the shirt and panties of and lay back down on top of him kissing as he move his big hands all over me ,that when he pick me up and lay me on my back on the couch a was kissing my tits sucking my nipples and had a finger in me I could not take it anymore I needed him inside of me now and he knew it as he move between my legs pushing my legs open wider and I felt the head of his cock again the lips of my pussy ashe started to push inside of me the more he push in the more it hurt I put I hand again his chess to whole him back he kept pushing in and soon he had all of his cock in me he would pull out slow and push back in a little faster and harder each time till he was pounding me hard by this time I had cum at less 5 times maybe more by now I was so wet he was just pounding away on me and it was felling better and I was lost in him and knew I needed more of his cock in me he look at me and told me he was about to cum I put my legs and told him to cum in me and he did as put my legs around him and pull him deeper in I needed every drop of his black seed in me when it was over he lay on top of me kissing me that when he said it not over sexy hegot off me roll me over behind me pull my ass in the air and I felt him enter me from behind this time it only took one push for all of his bbc was inside of me and pounding me hard at one point I thought I was going to pass out from cumming so much but he just kept fucking me and cumming inside it was starting to get day light when pull out of me for the last time that night ...I lay there with his cum running out of me all over the place down my legs down my ass .I thought it was over when he said one more hole sexy I said noas I got to my feet and started to the bathroom to clean myself up when he said get back here and like a little kid I walk back over to him got on my kneed point my ass in the air for him knowing what he had in mine for me and I felt head of his cock again the hole only one other man had used and as he push it inside slow I knew this black man own my ass and any other part of my body he liked after he came in me for the last time of the night he told me to get go clean myself and get back in bed with my husband and not to tell him about anything that had happen that night I did as he said never tell my husband anything about that night so that was my first time being fucked by a bbc ,,,,,,I was right about one thing he dose own me he come over when every he liked and fuck me still this day my husband dose not know he is fucking me
Damn.. what a good slut taking that BBC

We have had a cuckold marriage for 45 years, and starting in the first year, I have entertained over 100 white men. Unfortunately, I thought there was something wrong with me because I never achieved the mind-blowing orgasms I read about.

12 years ago my mom-in-law suggested we try meeting a black man. We answered an ad in AdultFriendFinder for a bi black top/Dom. The night we met him, he was confident, very much in control and had me naked within a couple minutes and omg when I felt his rock-hard big cock I was amazed. He had me on the bed, legs in the air, and as he entered my pussy I felt things I never felt before. I started reacting and moving my body, but he pinned my legs back to my shoulders, and I will never forget, he looked me in the eyes and said, "I am fucking you; I will fuck my way, not yours!" I had never been with a man that controlled me, so I just surrender to him and before I knew, I was having my first multiple squirting orgasm." He looked at hubby and said, "You didn't tell me." Hub had no clue what this sexy black man had just done for me. This went on for 5 hours, 5 hours of total bliss, 5 hours of orgasm after orgasm. I did rest occasionally and hubby eagerly used his oral skills to keep that beautiful cock rock hard. Not only was the sex incredible, but his sexy black muscular body, I could not keep my hands off him.

We were only meeting him that first night; however, the next night I had hubby invite him back. I greeted him naked and we were in bed right away. Another night of hours of intense pleasure. Third night I needed him again, only this time, he said "On your knees slut and beg for my black cock!" I was shocked. I reminded him that hubby is the submissive, not me. He started to get dressed; I was shocked. I asked him to stay. He looked at me and said, "On your knees slut! Or I leave." I needed his cock; I knelt. He then had hubby on his knees next to me, both of us begging him. Over the next few get togethers he taught me; he trained me; and he gave me incredible sex over and over. My pussy has been black only for 12 years. We have a wonderful Black Master who we adore. The side benefit is my cuck hubby worships my black-only pussy. And his oral skills are even better now.

My photo says it all!!

View attachment 812608 View attachment 812598
the power of suggestion is AWESOME

The first time for anything is not always the best and cock size or color do not seem to be the deciding factor in pleasing a woman since they are all different. I used to meet a lady from Rwanda and she got off on kissing and being licked but specially the kissing and touching. Most of the porn depict women sucking dick and then being pounded but I cannot see that working very well

The first time for anything is not always the best and cock size or color do not seem to be the deciding factor in pleasing a woman since they are all different. I used to meet a lady from Rwanda and she got off on kissing and being licked but specially the kissing and touching. Most of the porn depict women sucking dick and then being pounded but I cannot see that working very well
Agree totally , my first experience on the cruise was fantastic as he spent a lot of time kissing and licking me in all the right spots , I really get turned on with deep kissing and he knew how too it was amazing.

Nice to see some Houston people here.

i would like to say this the first time certainly wasnt my last time i have found that black is so much better my girlfriend who lives in apartment below us and is also black and i go out on weekends we go to the club dance ******* smoke and afterwards we go back to her apt with brothas i dont know what i would do if we didnt do this

Back