Ladies, share the story of your first time with a Black man here!

I adore my mom-in-law and she knew before we married that both me and her ******* would be happiest in a cuckold relationship. He grew-up seeing her and his dad entertaining men. And his mom allowed him to have boys over, so she knew that is what he needed. Guys who like that never stop.
seems moms know how their sons are. mom caught me a few times with other boys and never told me it was wrong

We have had a cuckold marriage for 45 years, and starting in the first year, I have entertained over 100 white men. Unfortunately, I thought there was something wrong with me because I never achieved the mind-blowing orgasms I read about.

12 years ago my mom-in-law suggested we try meeting a black man. We answered an ad in AdultFriendFinder for a bi black top/Dom. The night we met him, he was confident, very much in control and had me naked within a couple minutes and omg when I felt his rock-hard big cock I was amazed. He had me on the bed, legs in the air, and as he entered my pussy I felt things I never felt before. I started reacting and moving my body, but he pinned my legs back to my shoulders, and I will never forget, he looked me in the eyes and said, "I am fucking you; I will fuck my way, not yours!" I had never been with a man that controlled me, so I just surrender to him and before I knew, I was having my first multiple squirting orgasm." He looked at hubby and said, "You didn't tell me." Hub had no clue what this sexy black man had just done for me. This went on for 5 hours, 5 hours of total bliss, 5 hours of orgasm after orgasm. I did rest occasionally and hubby eagerly used his oral skills to keep that beautiful cock rock hard. Not only was the sex incredible, but his sexy black muscular body, I could not keep my hands off him.

We were only meeting him that first night; however, the next night I had hubby invite him back. I greeted him naked and we were in bed right away. Another night of hours of intense pleasure. Third night I needed him again, only this time, he said "On your knees slut and beg for my black cock!" I was shocked. I reminded him that hubby is the submissive, not me. He started to get dressed; I was shocked. I asked him to stay. He looked at me and said, "On your knees slut! Or I leave." I needed his cock; I knelt. He then had hubby on his knees next to me, both of us begging him. Over the next few get togethers he taught me; he trained me; and he gave me incredible sex over and over. My pussy has been black only for 12 years. We have a wonderful Black Master who we adore. The side benefit is my cuck hubby worships my black-only pussy. And his oral skills are even better now.

My photo says it all!!

View attachment 812608 View attachment 812598

WOW! This is fucking hot.

Well my first was a co-worker who keep hitting on me and asking me out to lunch. I finally gave in one day after hubby and I had a fight. We went to lunch for a week or so and I got real comfortable with him. Then one day when we left for lunch he took me to his apartment and I new what was going to happen and I couldn't wait. When we got inside we sat on the couch and made out for awhile then we went to his bedroom striped our clothes off and got on the bed making out more he guide my head straight to his cock and I started liking and sucking his cock which at the time was the biggest I had ever seen at about 8" and my hubby was only about 5". I was in heaven! After awhile foreplay he spread my legs and I help guide his cock inside me OMG what a feeling it felt so good and it hurt at the same time when he finally got all the way in me. He fucked me slow for awhile then picked up the pace I was in heaven and after what seemed like forever he shot his load deep inside me I had never felt anything like it before and I knew from that moment I was hooked to BBC! I'm still at it and that was over 16 years ago and I'm still in heaven every time I'm with a black man :bigsmile:

I was 36 my first time. He was 28, and had been a workout buddy at the gym several years before. I had met my husband a few months before, and he was encouraging me to start swinging.
He knew I was stopping by this guy's apartment after work to pick up some movies he had burnt for me. He told me to go for it.
When I got there he was rolling a blunt. We were getting high and he started feeling me up. He stood up, pulled me to my feet, turned me around with my back to his chest, and started propelling me forward. When we got to his bedroom he sat me down on the bed and took a huge black dick out of his gym shorts. I've never been with a guy as thick as him. I barely got the head in my mouth.
He was really sweet. He knew he was the first black guy. He took his time and made sure not to hurt me. It was the start of my love for black men.
NOT just because of the skin color different. Nor how big (smallest dick I've ever had was black).
It was the passion and chemistry. Its not like that with white men. It has never been. I don't see it ever being that intense with a white man.
That guy gave me some advice I've never forgotten either. I'm selective about the black men I pass time with because of it. He told me to be careful of the black men I fuck. That not all of them with a BBC would care if they hurt me.

I met him at work. I work in a hospital. We always met in the house and by the time he asked me to ******* some coffee and for my phone number. I always denied it, 4 or 5 times. And at one day, we met accidentaly and he asked me again and i gave him my number. From that day on we started texting and arranged at his home. Yeah, we truly drank coffee but that was not all lol. Stupid as I am, I really thought we would just ******* coffee. Very soon he started to make compliments, came to me, stroke me and slowly started to put my cloths off. First I fend him, and then i retreated him. I didnt knew til then that the Storys about black men are true lol. And Yeah, i was really suprised but it was the best Sex of my life. He took me so hard that i had to scream, which never happened before with any other guy. Since then we meet from time to time, just so share our bodies. And since that day, I can't take my eyes of black men.

I met him at work. I work in a hospital. We always met in the house and by the time he asked me to ******* some coffee and for my phone number. I always denied it, 4 or 5 times. And at one day, we met accidentaly and he asked me again and i gave him my number. From that day on we started texting and arranged at his home. Yeah, we truly drank coffee but that was not all lol. Stupid as I am, I really thought we would just ******* coffee. Very soon he started to make compliments, came to me, stroke me and slowly started to put my cloths off. First I fend him, and then i retreated him. I didnt knew til then that the Storys about black men are true lol. And Yeah, i was really suprised but it was the best Sex of my life. He took me so hard that i had to scream, which never happened before with any other guy. Since then we meet from time to time, just so share our bodies. And since that day, I can't take my eyes of black men.

And I'm sure you don't regret it ;)

my first time my husband never know about, he has a black friend he work with he would come by the house sometime we all set around talking and drinking beer well this one time he stop over we all on a Friday we started drinking and talk and doing shot of hot damn it go good with beer .well it started to get late and he was felling no pain other words he was ******* to ******* to drive so my husband told to just stay the night and I made him a bed on the couch and me and my husband went to bed later into the night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom ,,,I had to walk pass the couch to get to the bathroom as I walk pass I looked sometime in the night he had taken off his pants and shirt and was laying naked when his cover on the floor that when I saw it his cock my first black cock and in the dark it looked real big ,,,I went on to the bathroom and as I came out I stop move next to the couch to get a better look he looked tobe maybe half hard I thought damn he was big he move and I ran back to our bedroom ,well I lay there for 20 or 30 min thinking about his cock I thought no one can have one that big ...more I thought about the more I had to see it again to make sure it was as big as it looked ..I look over at my husband he was sound to sleep and snoring when he like that a bomb could go off and he would not wake up,so I got up walk slowly back into the living room where he was sleeping this time he had pull the cover back over him hiding his cock . I went into the bathroom waiting I looked out at him 2 or 3 times still cover up what was I going to do I thought what the hell I walk out over to the couch took whole of the cover and started to pull slowly till I could see his cock and I stop and just look at thinking no man is that big see my husband I a little over 7" long and he had to be 3 "bigger then him and he was still not hard th longer I stood there the wetter my pussy wetter my pussy was getting the more I looked at the more I needed to touch it after working up the nerves I walk and slowly took it in my hand my hand would not go all the way around it it was warm and half hard I slowly started moving my hand up and down on him and he started to grown bigger way bigger then my husband cock ,, the more I play with the bigger it got I been down to et a better look that when I felt a hand on top of my head pushing me down I looked up his eye was open and smile dwn at me as he push me to his cock I did not move I just let him push still my lips was touching the head of his cock as m lips touch his cock my mouth as wide as I could and started to take more of him in my mouth..i got about half of him in and that was all I could take I could hear him saying suck sexy you can do it and there I was sucking his bbc my husband asleep in the other room and I was enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth the more I suck the wetter I was getting .I felt him start to pull up to him .I knew what was going to happen but I could not stop myself. I move up to him place my lips on his and started kissing him hard one of his hand move to my tits and as he play with my nipples started to get hard that when he push me up and started to unbutton the shirt I had on .I sleep in one of my husband shirts and panties he started to unbutton got up took the shirt and panties of and lay back down on top of him kissing as he move his big hands all over me ,that when he pick me up and lay me on my back on the couch a was kissing my tits sucking my nipples and had a finger in me I could not take it anymore I needed him inside of me now and he knew it as he move between my legs pushing my legs open wider and I felt the head of his cock again the lips of my pussy ashe started to push inside of me the more he push in the more it hurt I put I hand again his chess to whole him back he kept pushing in and soon he had all of his cock in me he would pull out slow and push back in a little faster and harder each time till he was pounding me hard by this time I had cum at less 5 times maybe more by now I was so wet he was just pounding away on me and it was felling better and I was lost in him and knew I needed more of his cock in me he look at me and told me he was about to cum I put my legs and told him to cum in me and he did as put my legs around him and pull him deeper in I needed every drop of his black seed in me when it was over he lay on top of me kissing me that when he said it not over sexy hegot off me roll me over behind me pull my ass in the air and I felt him enter me from behind this time it only took one push for all of his bbc was inside of me and pounding me hard at one point I thought I was going to pass out from cumming so much but he just kept fucking me and cumming inside it was starting to get day light when pull out of me for the last time that night ...I lay there with his cum running out of me all over the place down my legs down my ass .I thought it was over when he said one more hole sexy I said noas I got to my feet and started to the bathroom to clean myself up when he said get back here and like a little kid I walk back over to him got on my kneed point my ass in the air for him knowing what he had in mine for me and I felt head of his cock again the hole only one other man had used and as he push it inside slow I knew this black man own my ass and any other part of my body he liked after he came in me for the last time of the night he told me to get go clean myself and get back in bed with my husband and not to tell him about anything that had happen that night I did as he said never tell my husband anything about that night so that was my first time being fucked by a bbc ,,,,,,I was right about one thing he dose own me he come over when every he liked and fuck me still this day my husband dose not know he is fucking me
Hottdamn!

Back