Ladies: Name 3 things you're looking for in your BBC bull?

1:) Bull must make my pussy drool. He must be attractive stud with sexy lips and eyes.
2:) Bull must be a fucking machine that has stamina. I like long sessions and I don't like being left hungry. Bull must fill me up.
3: Perfect cock...a cock that mat makes me beg on my knees. A cock that keeps this kitten fucked proper with a seeding throbbing cock. 9 inch is my favorite

Every woman has her BBC fantasy. What 3 things are you looking for to bring your perfect fantasy to life.
Although monster cock size would be first choice for majority.. It was my third priority.. First aspect was someone who is mature enough to respect rules of engagement of fucking my wife.. Second was he should be OK to fuck my wife in front of me or any of my family members for that matter and third is he should be preferably well endowed

hehe...great subject!

1 - Like most women here I like a naturally Dominant man. He has to be assertive, aggressive & creative
2 - Size is important. By that i mean he has to be tall, muscular man with a thick cock that he knows how to use. We all understand what that means :)
3 - Lastly, I love a deep voice. that low masculine rumble in my ear as he growls or tell me nasty things is so super hot.

Back