ladies if you were single would you date a black man

Its a good queston i think because i know most of you probably wouldnt or i atleast assume you wouldnt i messed with a couple (married) for a year after she divorced him (reasons unknown) we started talking and i asked if we could do more then sex after a few months and her answer was "AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO FUCK BLACK MEN I WOULD NEVER DATE ONE CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT PLEASURE" so im wondering how many women here think the same

Oh wow crazy see why lie all my ******* is the open ever chicki havemessed with knew i had a gf none that i fucked cared as long as they got some good dick

I guess I've "dated" black guys if by definition albeit casual in college with varying "results" That is if by "dating" you mean sex with them while unattached to a white. Most of the white guys that i've "dated" especially in college were VERY opposed to interracial relationships of any sort so I kept those adventures to myself at the time. and actually stopped all BBC interaction for the first 17 years of my marriage

Its a good queston i think because i know most of you probably wouldnt or i atleast assume you wouldnt i messed with a couple (married) for a year after she divorced him (reasons unknown) we started talking and i asked if we could do more then sex after a few months and her answer was "AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO FUCK BLACK MEN I WOULD NEVER DATE ONE CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT PLEASURE" so im wondering how many women here think the same
I have told my wife to try some bbc,her reply was its up to her when & who she would/could fuck.I hope she is turned-on about blackmen.:blackgreedy::blackheart::exciting:Bedroom 005.jpg

My wife dated black men since she was in H.S....all through college..I am in fact only the second white guy she has ever had sex with. so considering she fucked her first black man as a young teenager, and is 35 now...well thats a whole lot of black cock. She still openly dates black men and has several black boyfriends. Not just hook-ups but actually boyfriends, they go on dates, out to diner, movies ect......even on weekend get aways.

would date him....till i married him.....then would date or have 3sums with his friends....
I agree completely I would love to be in a long term relationship with a dominant black man. who would make use of me as his personal whore. I would definately want him to share me with his friends or anyone he wants. I would not want to settle into a regular husband and wife thing. I would want our relationship to be like whore and pimp.

In reality we can't do all the things we talk about on here as often as we would like too. work and other comittments get in the way. but partying with like minded people a couple times a week plus anything else that comes up is do able. lets face it girls if your getting the really big ones lube can be your friend. I have woke up with a very sore pussy before and been out of service for a few days.

i dated one for 18 months before i found out he had a wife!
:D Let the player play. I read what you said and it was so funny to me.

Now...
White women will still get ******* from many parts of society for interracial dating. Less now, but still it exists even as IR is seen more as mainstream.

Few know what happens behind closed doors or in hotels for sexual fun. To openly date someone comes down to the fact that the two like each other enough to have that interaction and both are mature enough to not give a ******* what simple minds who like to judge and disapprove think. That is true in all relationships.

:D Let the player play. I read what you said and it was so funny to me.

Now...
White women will still get ******* from many parts of society for interracial dating. Less now, but still it exists even as IR is seen more as mainstream.

Few know what happens behind closed doors or in hotels for sexual fun. To openly date someone comes down to the fact that the two like each other enough to have that interaction and both are mature enough to not give a ******* what simple minds who like to judge and disapprove think. That is true in all relationships.

I think that you have touched on the point why the women said that she likes the pleasure that BBC brings but why she would not date him. I don't care what people think but interaction between two races of black and white can bring there own complications. Even the two people who are dating relatives can be and most probability be a problem with the two dating. Even your so called friends will turn against you if you are not careful just because of what society dictates in this day and age.

Some parts of the country are more open minded than other parts but over all it is still new territory and must be met with open eyes.

It is interesting you say that Topsgt.

I can attest to some strong undercurrents of racism even there are men who like the idea of IR sex for fun and sport. These men also seem to or really do oppose open interracial relationships.

There is also the public/private split.

I run in a few social circles and I see many sides of the IR subject. No details in excess, not that they matter, but I have seen on four occasions from those who enjoy having their wives used by black studs in private oppose IR dating and marriage in society. A few I know who are successful folks in my area and who also like to have a black bull fuck the wife raw a lot have also been openly racist when the blacks were not around.

Just talking with other white guys these men would use racial slurs like 'jig' 'coon' 'spade' and you can guess what else. This talking was not about sex nor dating, IR or otherwise, but over real life matters. Chicago, if you know, has it's share of crime and a lot of it is in the black community or effects the black community. I was stunned to hear these men speaking of the blacks in that manner knowing that the same men love to see certain blacks sexually invade and rock their wives' bodies. The topic at hand, by the way, was a rash of shootings and ongoing violence. I myself certainly understand the position on crime and agreed with the theme, there was zero reason to resort to racial name calling against people in general when the matter was being talked on.

This was not the only time such slips of racism were seen by me. That sort of led my thinking to view the men I mention to even view the black men as willing and equal sex partners in group sex play but as sort of an object or play thing. I can't be sure but that is how it looked laid out to me.I really don't know and I don't care to think about it too much.

I have heard this before from others too. The black man can go and be a sports hero and entertain us white folks with his sportsmanship. He can get a few million (a lot to most people of any color) in payment but his check is written by billionaire owners of the team. He is the sports hero so he is allowed to get some groupie white pussy too with no fuss in public. IR sex is okay since he was allowed to get some white ass for being part of the showman network of other sports performers. Yet, at days end he is still just an entertainer and if the legions of white men grouping up to watch his game and be entertained by it are unhappy, he gets kicked out and loses that status.

That last one is a bit goofy and abstract. I don't have time to comment and share my remarks. It does show racism and power issues about sex, IR sex, and what is okay or not still exist in many forms.

You are correct that racism has many layers today. It can be hard for two real people in love to find a fit with others. Most pleasure, by default, is private anyhow. I can list 100 ways this is so, but think about it and you know this is the way of things, IR sex and sex in general especially.Sexual joy is so often a personal or private (small group at biggest)matter.

I will say it is probably easier for many to have a sordid fling for just sexual kicks then an open commitment that can bring other challenges. Thankfully, as I did say, matters are better then years past.

It is interesting you say that Topsgt.

I can attest to some strong undercurrents of racism even there are men who like the idea of IR sex for fun and sport. These men also seem to or really do oppose open interracial relationships.

There is also the public/private split.

I run in a few social circles and I see many sides of the IR subject. No details in excess, not that they matter, but I have seen on four occasions from those who enjoy having their wives used by black studs in private oppose IR dating and marriage in society. A few I know who are successful folks in my area and who also like to have a black bull fuck the wife raw a lot have also been openly racist when the blacks were not around.

Just talking with other white guys these men would use racial slurs like 'jig' 'coon' 'spade' and you can guess what else. This talking was not about sex nor dating, IR or otherwise, but over real life matters. Chicago, if you know, has it's share of crime and a lot of it is in the black community or effects the black community. I was stunned to hear these men speaking of the blacks in that manner knowing that the same men love to see certain blacks sexually invade and rock their wives' bodies. The topic at hand, by the way, was a rash of shootings and ongoing violence. I myself certainly understand the position on crime and agreed with the theme, there was zero reason to resort to racial name calling against people in general when the matter was being talked on.

This was not the only time such slips of racism were seen by me. That sort of led my thinking to view the men I mention to even view the black men as willing and equal sex partners in group sex play but as sort of an object or play thing. I can't be sure but that is how it looked laid out to me.I really don't know and I don't care to think about it too much.

I have heard this before from others too. The black man can go and be a sports hero and entertain us white folks with his sportsmanship. He can get a few million (a lot to most people of any color) in payment but his check is written by billionaire owners of the team. He is the sports hero so he is allowed to get some groupie white pussy too with no fuss in public. IR sex is okay since he was allowed to get some white ass for being part of the showman network of other sports performers. Yet, at days end he is still just an entertainer and if the legions of white men grouping up to watch his game and be entertained by it are unhappy, he gets kicked out and loses that status.

That last one is a bit goofy and abstract. I don't have time to comment and share my remarks. It does show racism and power issues about sex, IR sex, and what is okay or not still exist in many forms.

You are correct that racism has many layers today. It can be hard for two real people in love to find a fit with others. Most pleasure, by default, is private anyhow. I can list 100 ways this is so, but think about it and you know this is the way of things, IR sex and sex in general especially.Sexual joy is so often a personal or private (small group at biggest)matter.

I will say it is probably easier for many to have a sordid fling for just sexual kicks then an open commitment that can bring other challenges. Thankfully, as I did say, matters are better then years past.

I have been in Chicago many times and in fact have been station in Battle Creek, MI when I was in the Corps. I have found that a lot of the Northern States are in fact more bias between black people and white people then in the South. Putting that aside I think that you have touch another point that is disparaging between the two races and that is crime. I am not saying that black's have more crime or are even more violent the white's, what I am saying is that when a black man or woman commits a crime they are guilty until proven innocent, where the white man is innocent until proven guilty.

So when it comes to interracial dating or marriage you have to be a thick skin person to take on the idealism of today's society. Yes it is getting better between the races, yes white men like there women to be blacken and yes there are still are tons of racism between the two races.

If you want to find a world where there is more equality between the two races then you need to be in the military. I would bet that you find more interracial marriages there then in any other social group within the U. S. There race is not a option when your life depends on the man or woman next to you whether they are black, white, red, or brown. In the Marines we were all considered Green.

Back