Ladies, how was your first time with a black man?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aliena Sabuti, May 1, 2013.

1. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

I suppose that it's normal to take some time to find the right guy. But when you found him, how was your experience?

ANGOLAX likes this.
  2. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My girlfriend gave me to her black bull for his birthday present. I was the one who got gifted however. He was wonderful!! :p

3. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

What did you enjoy most of him?

alljack and ANGOLAX like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    my first bull was great taught me a lot not rough took his time had my first real climax plus loads of cum.

5. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

Was his size the most exciting part of it?

6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    he is a a known and admitted picture thief.

7. bm_from_southjersey

US
    as a matter of fact, he has stolen so many pictures, including from other members of this site, that he has several different dicks.

Kuno likes this.
  8. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Well, you know, that would be kind of necessary. Once you use one up, good idea to have another at the ready. Lol

9. bm_from_southjersey

US
    I think it also means that he isn't the only dude misrepresenting himself on this site.

likeit likes this.
  10. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

I think every woman looks for something different from her routine when she goes into the arms of a lover. I think black men are powerfully erotic and challenging the traditional taboo gives extra thrill. But now I mean physically, is it really a brave new world to let a hung black man into you?

11. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

In my youth having an extra cock or two would have been nice:bounce:

12. DEEPDARKTY30

DEEPDARKTY30 Member

Hello Aliena, what about you Babe, do you prefer your ideal guy to be deep DARK ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If you do post me Babydoll

13. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Amazing! Wonderful! Fantastic! I never wanted him to stop, we were together for almost 6 years. The best lovers on the planet as several have shown me since then. It's not only the man that excites me but it's his manhood, his technique, his kisses, how he holds me and the way he treats me as his lady in and out of the bedroom. Definitely why I only date Black men and will willingly give myself to a Black man ... no others need apply.

Aliena Sabuti likes this.
  14. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

I was tag teamed by by Husband and a unknown Blackman for 2 days in a motel in Vegas. The most thrilling experience of my life.

15. Pervcockold

Pervcockold Active Member Real Person

Took me to places I had never been .. Made me wish I has done it years earlier

16. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Please tell us more about this story - I am intrigued. How did you and your husband find this "unknown" blackman, was it planned or spontaneous? And for 2 days, did he stay in the motel room with you guys or was he staying at the motel also. Please provide all of the juicy details as inquiring minds want to know.

17. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

It was planed earlier that week I had confessed to my husband of 13yr I wanted to be fucked by a Blackman. My husband Placed a post on CraigsList LasVegas for a Black male to fuck a White Wife. It wasnt actually 2 days we flew to Vegas early Sat. Checked into our room hooked up with him(Earl) for lunch. Went back to our room. Where Earl and my husband Fucked my Mouth, Pussy, and Ass until check out Sunday.

18. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    it was the most erotic time I have ever had he totally devoured me in every way I was in awe with his cock size and the way he touched me , so gentle and rough at the same time , so commanding and lasted longer than any other man I have been with , new how to get me so turned on I actually squirted for the very first time , I must comment re white versus black my husband is a great lover but a black man just goes that extra mile ,I read so much crap on this site ,to me a black man is wonderful and an experience I have enjoyed so thank you and I hope to have many moor.

19. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

There has been several times in my life I wish I had a spare cock.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  20. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hey wifen2bbc - thanks for the follow-up post. Now the story has the needed piece of details that were missing.:)