View attachment 266750

View attachment 266751

View attachment 266752

View attachment 266753

View attachment 266754

View attachment 266755

View attachment 266756

View attachment 266757

But safe. What you don't see is that my husband met this guy before hand. Have fun. be a slut, but stay safe.

Ok......... why am I getting the feeling that I am one of the only real females here?

Because you are.

I doubt I am the only one but I am in the minority. I would have thought a thread like this would entice people to show themselves off and/or tell a story about themselves. Any real female on here are here because they like doing taboo things.

I don't mind sharing our pictures but only if others share as well.

I doubt I am the only one but I am in the minority. I would have thought a thread like this would entice people to show themselves off and/or tell a story about themselves. Any real female on here are here because they like doing taboo things.

True, but there aren't all that many real women here.

The fact that you are real and willing to post pictures is appreciated.

Ok......... why am I getting the feeling that I am one of the only real females here?

BBCadmirer, don't let it bother you ... just keep posting those great pics.There does seem to be an abundance of submissive men craving the BBC for themselves, and they'll represent themselves as women just to get the attention of the black males (which by the way) seem to be diminishing by the week. Black men want the attention of white women, not white men. :confused:
Heck, I'm a short dicked, 39 yo, married "white boi" and I've had a few doubt I'm real. Now I ask you, WHO would want to come HERE and represent themselves as a skinny, lit'l dick, white boi in a website like this? That's like representing yourself as a seal in a tank filled will killer whales. :p
GIF_BeingWHITE.gif

I don't have pictures to post but I have been known to give up the ass to big black men that turn me on in strange places. Once at a party on the floor in front of a small crowd and again on the floor of an office. Not sure what comes over me as I am not usually easy but some studs just bring out the submissive in me instantaneously.

Give it a chance Darlin'.
It sometimes takes a while for thread to gain momentum, but you gave this one a damn good start! :):hot:

Back