Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

I wonder what the percentage of white women who have had sex with a black man would be? Of course, there would be all sorts of variables, relating to age, geography, urban versus rural. But, if you were to focus on white women (not easy to define) under the age of 30, nationwide, I wonder what it would be? 5%?

I wonder what the percentage of white women who have had sex with a black man would be? Of course, there would be all sorts of variables, relating to age, geography, urban versus rural. But, if you were to focus on white women (not easy to define) under the age of 30, nationwide, I wonder what it would be? 5%?
5% no way much higher I would say about 30%

He tenido tres BBC, la primera tenía una polla enorme y me la chupaba muy bien, cuando la puse se rompió el condón, llegó sin limpiar el departamento, le dije a mi marido y yo limpiamos al cuco con su lengua. segundo estaba en el mar de Santa Marta, dentro del mar estaba detrás de mí, yo corría el bañador y entré, mi esposo estaba mirando desde la playa, cuando dejamos el mar tomamos una foto, fuimos rápidamente al hotel y en el cuarto me desnudo y limpio con su lengua y el tercero es mi amigo con derechos, tiene 22 años y me penetra cada vez que quiere, tengo el permiso de mi marido y cada vez que lo pone en mi marido me limpia con su lengua, convirtió su postre favorito de leche negraChocolate.jpgCopia de DSCN1468.jpg1 copia.jpg

Last edited:
She has fucked 5 or 6, and had a dozen or so others feeling fingering and receiving blow jobs. She also had a sexy black gal that she liked to have eat her and watch me fuck. I am trying to arrange a cpl of black cocks to fuck her after the holidays.

Attachments

• Image (34).jpg
    Image (34).jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 66
Back