ladies how long does it take you to cum?

limpmitchy

Couple
From
MN, US
Just curious how long does it take you all to cum? And what method is your favorite? Penetration, clit stimulation, both or something else?

i can cum in about 10 seconds from clit stimulation. it's really easy for me that way. if i'm being penetrated at the same time then i squirt lots too. lol, it gets very messy.

from penetration only it takes me longer and it feels way different. more like a deeper sensation and lasts longer.

i can cum in about 10 seconds from clit stimulation. it's really easy for me that way. if i'm being penetrated at the same time then i squirt lots too. lol, it gets very messy.

from penetration only it takes me longer and it feels way different. more like a deeper sensation and lasts longer.
I'm guessing you mean when it's penetration from a black man.

Mac I have no idea how you find some of the pics you find LOL
Well, I'm not sure if that means you like my pics or not ... if you do, give it a LIKE ... hint, hint. I've been collecting pics, gifs, and movies ever since the AOL days. Before dvds, at one time I had over 200 floppies ... then in 2009 I merged everything over to a 12 gig jump stick, and its just about filled up. My filing system sucks, terrible, however, and I often have problems locating topic pics like that one. I just thought that pic was "humorous" and appropriate. :)

i can cum in about 10 seconds from clit stimulation. it's really easy for me that way. if i'm being penetrated at the same time then i squirt lots too. lol, it gets very messy.squirt on this cock baby

Just the thought of it makes me wet but I would say penetration from behind while rubbing my clit firmly. I also am multi orgasmic. But I am a BBC Wannabe at this point.
Multi Orgasmic is,a,Wonderful thing.
How,many orgasms,,have you had at 1,time Gin?

LOL!:DIt used to take me FOREVER to cum! Not necessarily a bad thing for me, but the guy had to have alot of stamina AND patience! Unless the guy is BIG, it still takes me a while with only vaginal penetration. Clitoral stimulation is a must, but it's ANAL stimulation that makes me soak the sheets fast!:inlove:A finger on my clit, a finger up my ass, and a big cock in my pussy and I'm good! Or you can SLOWLY work your dick up my ass while you play with my clit and I'll be screaming your name in no time!:lips:

Back