Ladies - How do you feel about "Cock Bombing"????

Ladies: How do you feel about "Cock Bombing"?

• Total voters

9thWonder

Male
Real Person
I suppose first order of business is to explain what the term "Cock Bombing" refers to.

Cock Bombing is when an individual randomly posts a photo of his cock (or the cock he claims is his) in a thread, regardless of whether or not the thread has to actually do with cock. It should also be noted that the Cock Bomber's commentary accompanying the photo is often as dimwitted as the cock itself (since cock's don't have brains and such).

So now that I've explained what it means please vote, discuss or "Cock Bomb" this thread (seriously, please don't do the latter)

LMAO at the term "Cock Bombing"! The guilty ones will probably say....'if I have it, I will flaunt it' so to speak. But it does get tiresome seeing the same cock pic plastered all over the site sans context. If one must, please try posting pics of the same cock but from different angles for variety sake and for our sanity! ;) I have voted for the latter tho.

"Pussy/Tits Bombing" appear rather rampant too but I bet many will have NO problem with that ;)

A new term I've never heard of before. I guess it would depend on the "Cock' that was posted. After all, there are some not worth seeing.

Very nice, an intellectual man too. Does that mean you will, at some point, start with the inaugural 'cock bombing' on some unsuspecting threat here? .-)

Thank you and LOL "inaugural cock bombing on unsuspecting threat." That has a nice ring to it. If I WERE to cock bomb it would be in a discrete and stealthily manner. Problem with cock bombing is that it's typically aimed at one target but they wind up laying waste to the whole thread.

Yes, true. But then 'your' presentation might possibly be better than the thread ever thought of being.

Back