Ladies--How did you get here?

busymom

Female
I was laying in bed last night thinking about a variety of sexual things I had done in my past. I began to wonder if what I had done was normal or unusual.

What I would like to know ladies is what were some of the things you did that lead you to becoming a slave to BBC? Also would like to know if there is or was something you let a BBC do that you don't let others do?

My Story:
What I was thinking about what back in my college years I went home for a long weekend with a friend of mine. Michael was a 6'1, 185lbs. BBC who was very athletic. Up until then I really hadn't done much, especially while my family was around. One night while we were all sitting around watching TV, me laying on Michaels lap, he slid his hand under the blanket I was covered in. At first he just started rubbing my belly, then he slowly moved to my chest. It was so subtle that I did not really notice at first. When I realized it, I tried not to react because all my brothers and sisters and parents were sitting right there.

He knew he was driving me crazy so he stopped. Or so I thought. Before long he would be sliding his hand up under my PJ top and onto my now bare and rock hard nipple and chest. I tried the best I could to hide my increased breathing. Normally, I would just stop them, but for some reason Michael could get away with anything with me. As I finally got used to his warm hand on my chest, I noticed he was slowly moving it lower and lower. Till finally he slid it deep into my PJ bottoms and over my wet mound. I was frozen for fear of someone noticing. He stroked me for the longest time until it was just to much. I am really loud when I cum and he knew it.

Finally I had to stop him and removed his hand and pretended to get up for desert. I had never let anyone feel me up or down in front of anyone like that, but for some reason I couldn't stop him. I began to wonder if its because he is a BBC.

I wonder if anyone has similar stories?

I have never really done anything very naughty over the years. At least not till I got married. However, when I was in high school and was dating a guy, he stood me up one night. I got mad and went to a party where a friend of his started hitting on me. I had never let my bf have much more than feel me up. Being mad at him and a little *******, and a way lot horny I let him take me for a drive. We parked in a dark spot in a park. We started making out and I let him be the first to feel me under my bra and in my panties. As a naughty girl who got stood up, I returned the favor and stroked him in his pants.

I didn't want to go any further so as the tease I got out and ran to a table. He caught me and pinned me to the table. He gave me the most intense French kiss I had ever had. I could not say no any longer so I actually pulled him out of his pants and stroked him. He was huge, he was beautiful and yes, he was black. To this day I have never seen anyone cum as much as he did.

To this day I never told anyone what I did. My husband doesn't even know.

My husband signed me up. He always wanted me to fuck other men. I thought he was strange at first. It took years for me to complete ly open up to him on my past. Not that its really slutty but I have had two black menbefore we were married. One ******* night I told him about it and he has fucked me like never before. I knew he was serious after that. He knows 95% of what I did. LOL

Bit of a common theme with the hubby also getting me into it. Hubby had been nagging me for some years to go with a black guy. I went through same emotions others do I suppose, did hubby not fancy me any more?, why would he want me to go with another guy, would he change his mind, would a big, black cock be too big etc.
I said no to going with black guys at first and, a couple of Summers ago, we joined a swingers club. I didnt really enjoy it, older white guys having sex with me with cocks no better than hubbys.
I decided to give BBC a go around beginning of last year. I went down the route of drinking in a club in town used by black guys. I started by doing a blowjob outside the club, partly as I was worried about the size but also to test hubby to see if he was serious. When I told hubby he was over the moon, like a kid with a new toy. So a little while later after a couple of other BJ I went back to a guys flat.
I know people will think im silly but I didnt insist on a condom, the guy was great and took his time, working his big cock into me. I didnt enjoy it fully at the time, think nerves was making me tight down below. Since that time, as Ive relaxed, ive enjoyed it far more. I mainly remember how sore I was and how much he cum in me, again hubby was thrilled. I still say hello to the guy when im in the club and hes like my 'first time' all over again.
After a couple of other guys from the club, I got my Queen of Spades tattoo beginning of last Summer and havent looked back since.
Although I enjoyed the one night stands, I did prefer the steady BBC I was seeing last Summer. If anyone is thinking about starting in all this, I do now think a steady guy is probably nicer than a one night stand with someone you just met.
But I would recommend going with a black guy at least one time, it can be an amazing experience!

My husband signed me up. He always wanted me to fuck other men. I thought he was strange at first. It took years for me to complete ly open up to him on my past. Not that its really slutty but I have had two black menbefore we were married. One ******* night I told him about it and he has fucked me like never before. I knew he was serious after that. He knows 95% of what I did. LOL

Tell us, what doesn't he know?

Bit of a common theme with the hubby also getting me into it. Hubby had been nagging me for some years to go with a black guy. I went through same emotions others do I suppose, did hubby not fancy me any more?, why would he want me to go with another guy, would he change his mind, would a big, black cock be too big etc.
I said no to going with black guys at first and, a couple of Summers ago, we joined a swingers club. I didnt really enjoy it, older white guys having sex with me with cocks no better than hubbys.
I decided to give BBC a go around beginning of last year. I went down the route of drinking in a club in town used by black guys. I started by doing a blowjob outside the club, partly as I was worried about the size but also to test hubby to see if he was serious. When I told hubby he was over the moon, like a kid with a new toy. So a little while later after a couple of other BJ I went back to a guys flat.
I know people will think im silly but I didnt insist on a condom, the guy was great and took his time, working his big cock into me. I didnt enjoy it fully at the time, think nerves was making me tight down below. Since that time, as Ive relaxed, ive enjoyed it far more. I mainly remember how sore I was and how much he cum in me, again hubby was thrilled. I still say hello to the guy when im in the club and hes like my 'first time' all over again.
After a couple of other guys from the club, I got my Queen of Spades tattoo beginning of last Summer and havent looked back since.
Although I enjoyed the one night stands, I did prefer the steady BBC I was seeing last Summer. If anyone is thinking about starting in all this, I do now think a steady guy is probably nicer than a one night stand with someone you just met.
But I would recommend going with a black guy at least one time, it can be an amazing experience!

I agree, it can be amazing.

Same as my hubby, I want him to watch and get more involved. He loves me telling him whats gone on, loves the cum in me but has held off watching.
Yeah, and even when he is involved he keeps his distance. The one time he really liked it, I had lost a bet and was to play hostess to him and his buddies for a football game. He had me in lingerie and serving food and beer. As the time went on he kept feeling me up more and more in front of them. Them his buddies started. By the end of the game, each of them had taken "a time out" with me in the back room. He was a stud that night after seeing it all. He stayed rock hard as I told him what each had done to me.

Yeah, and even when he is involved he keeps his distance. The one time he really liked it, I had lost a bet and was to play hostess to him and his buddies for a football game. He had me in lingerie and serving food and beer. As the time went on he kept feeling me up more and more in front of them. Them his buddies started. By the end of the game, each of them had taken "a time out" with me in the back room. He was a stud that night after seeing it all. He stayed rock hard as I told him what each had done to me.
Nice one, beer, food and naughty goings on! Sounds like a hubbys dream. X

Mine is long long story, but in a Nutshell I was looking after my *******'s baby while she was in jail and her baby daddy came to visit his *******. I let him stay in the house for awhile as he had nowhere else stop go. Well, he expressed an interest in me and Poof, there ya have it.

I don't know if my route is normal or not either. A number of years ago my husband and I started talking about ways to spice up the bedroom. Nothing really wild and crazy, new lingerie, temp tattoos, that kind of thing. About the same time I noticed that my ******* had been dating black men for quite some time. Just kind of built into a curiosity from there. Talked with husband from the very beginning, he was always very supportive of me trying new things in and outside the bedroom. All we did was make sure we had some safety ground rules and kind of went from there.

I became a slut and had my first BBC on the same night. Prom Night. Was doubling with my best friend and we had a limo and a hotel room and everything. Well long to short, she got way ******* and we had to drag her to the room. When we got there we laid her on her bed and my date and I were leaving when her date, the BBC, said he was really bummed. We all chatted for a while, then a short while later we moved next door to our room. Few minutes after that, they were naked and stripping me down to my bra and stockings. The rest of the night I serviced their needs and they serviced mine. In the morning my friend woke up and got all made at us. Our response was to grab her and strip her and use her. Was very intense and the first time I ever felt like a true slut.

Nothing unusual about how my wife got here. By the time we met when she was 30, most of her friends had fucked her and several of my friends that knew her before I did had also fucked her. I knew she was promiscuous and also knew that it wouldn't end when we married.

Back