Ladies! Help me figure out what my gf wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holeinone

Couple
So me and my gf (late 20s) have been together for the better part of a decade and love eachother to death. We both get turned on by the swinging/hotwife lifestyle and it really fires us up. Ive gotten her to admit while eating her out that her favorite fantasy is me kicking back and watching her put on a show with another man. About a year ago while talking about it i mentioned id love to see her fuck a black guy and i think she was kind of stunned so i let it sink in before bring it up again. She is a shy petite small town girl who can be a real fire cracker but can also be very shy and reluctant to open up. She has teased me before about black men flirting with her while out shopping or has joked about checking out a goodlooking black guy she seen somewhere but also acts uninterested sometimes when i bring it up. How do i tell if she would be down for this? How do i know if shes really into it or just uses it to fire me up? She does open up sexually with me but i feel like she gets shy again when i bring this up. I will say that one night we had a few drinks and watched a movie that joked about black men fucking white women and boy we had great sex that night. Any tips on figuring out whether shes into this or just playing along here and there to please me?

Last edited:
You seem to have a good start. Don't ever make the mistake of trying to figure out a woman's might. It doesn't work. Let her know that you love, and desire her. But you are OK with her exploring her sexuality. Heading down this road it is imperative that open honest communication exists. If she has been in a long term monogamous relationship it is unlikely she is going to make the move to a well hung black man in one fell swoop. There are undoubtedly a male or two she finds appealing. Tell her that you are OK with her discretely expanding her horizons as long as she is honest with you about it. If she is comfortable with that she likely would enjoy crossing the IR barrier

We on the opposite end wife is her early 40's me 50, you mentioned a popular word " drinks" that for some reason relaxes my wife and thing's get very interesting and great sex. I'm also in the same situation as you but with some miles on me LOL...... but will not give up, hoping one day will have a story to tell. There is some great advice that I will keep in mind on our journey. Good luck hope our age didn't freak you out, just trying to keep this honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back