ladies have you ever been fucked outside in alleys,parks,backyards etc ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bbcjames, Sep 10, 2015.

1. bbcjames

bbcjames Member

US
    white ladies have you ever been fucked outside in alleys,parks,backyards etc ? images (5).jpg images.jpg images (3).jpg images (5).jpg images.jpg images (3).jpg images (5).jpg images.jpg images (3).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

Love that pic...reminds me of my girlfriend Ruby, a redhead, though she would probably never do anything as wild as sex in public places....

I think that shows "dogging", a public sex phenomenon big with the British...and apparently sort of tolerated by their law enforcement...but fair extreme and risky here in the US....

I have made out with girls outdoors in the mountains and a few other places, though that's usually a bit less blatant than straight-out sex...I have publicly exposed myself for guys and let them feel me up in public places, most recently the Bulls I've been seeing, and have had sex with them in a pool at night, and a couple of times surreptitiously ridden them in the the back of a booth in a dark club...other than being pressed up against a motel window, with the lights out, while being fucked, I haven't done anything really blatant, yet, though I have a bit of a hankering for it....

:blackheart: Lanie

trk258, Rich, MoSanders and 5 others like this.
  3. bbcjames

bbcjames Member

US
    thanks i did too. yes i head about dogging i seen a film on it recently on cable. yeah its risky here in the US..
    haha you are a naughty girl @Lanie4BBC ;):). damn you are awesome gotten away with sex in a booth sex in a window u are definitely adventurous .

4. sara johnson

sara johnson Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    yes i have a few times never with bbc would like to

947110742 (374x374).jpg 159074216 (560x366).jpg

5. bbcjames

bbcjames Member

US
    oh okay share some stories about your experiences @sara johnson

6. Tina & Don

Tina & Don Member

Tina has, mostly BJ's. One time she sucked off a black guy in his car at a park, tank top pulled down shorts around one ankle, when just as he was cumming in her mouth both doors were pulled opened by police with guns out. They though she was a working girl and\or a drug deal was going on. She told me they that they let her pull her pants up and her top down. But questioned both of them for about a half hour in handcufs with cum on her lips and chin before they let them go

7. bbcjames

bbcjames Member

US
    oh ok thanks for sharing. oh my god what a wild experience yet a turn on i bet for her getting caught. wow i bet them police officers was enjoying that scene why wouldnt they let her wipe her mouth

8. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

Ive had black guys fuck me many fun places,picnic bench at a park,alley in the hood,walmart restroom,restroom at a few different clubs,in quite a few cars and vans,my marrital bed at my house!Pulled a train at a black bachelor party!If a black guy wants my pussy I dont care where we do it!

trk258, Anonyymi, Tina & Don and 8 others like this.
  9. Curiousa

Curiousa Member

omg... i never knew this was a thing lol

is it bad that im a jeans n tshirt kinda gal but now im shoppin online for dresses? lol

bbcjames, tiny_tim, BocaBull and 2 others like this.
  10. FireandIce

FireandIce Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Many times! Outdoor sex is exhilarating! ;)

11. Jimsopen

Jimsopen Active Member

US
    Sucked my first black dick at 21. He took me out in the woods and put me on my knees.

I love it outside and want more

12. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I'm a married white woman who mostly dates married black men. I've been fucked all over my town! LOL! But, rarely in a bed!;)

trk258, Tina & Don, bbcjames and 4 others like this.
  13. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Well-Known Member

US
    Wondering what there is about your age that makes you less likely to do that? If you were comfortable with the people involved, the location should not be all that risky.

bbcjames likes this.
  14. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    Of course they have... by me for instance. :D

bbcjames likes this.
  15. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Was fucked out side the back door of in laws that was a great turn on

16. Cat

Cat Member

Had sex in the sea in the day with everyone around x

Anonyymi, charles210, hotjen and 3 others like this.
  17. BlkGuywhtgirls

BlkGuywhtgirls Well-Known Member

US
    Good slut

bbcjames likes this.
  18. Cat

Cat Member

Hehe xx

bbcjames likes this.
  19. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Several times! Once on the side of the road on our way to the top of Pikes Peak that was an amazing fuck :) But I think I've sucked more cock in public places than get fucked.

20. Jimsopen

Jimsopen Active Member

US
    Wow!!!! How many people saw gorgeous Cat?

bbcjames and Cat like this.