ladies getting surprised Butt Sex pics here request!

tumblr_mh54n4v4l21qd2dcwo1_250.gif
1364934945b3e42.gif
www.hiqqu.xxx-fad9b1eeb903a15f51b45ff5d2720c8bc033799c.gif

Myy wife's bull knew she did not want anal sex and for a few sessions he was ok

Then slowly he started introducing her to anal stimulation -rimming, fingering, just inserting the tip of his hard dick just slightly in her ass and finally one day he just started shoving it in her ass
He held her down with one hand and used his well greased and lubed dick and took her anal cherry

He always fucks her bareback and he dumped his load in her ass

She was whimpering and complained that it hurt but knew that he wanted to claim her ass for him

Now he fucks her in any hole he wishes

He is 10 inches when hard and thick like a coke can

I think the key is to start slow and introduce the slut to Anal pleasure slowly eventually they get hooked and if not at least tolerate to please the bull

Myy wife's bull knew she did not want anal sex and for a few sessions he was ok

Then slowly he started introducing her to anal stimulation -rimming, fingering, just inserting the tip of his hard dick just slightly in her ass and finally one day he just started shoving it in her ass
He held her down with one hand and used his well greased and lubed dick and took her anal cherry

He always fucks her bareback and he dumped his load in her ass

She was whimpering and complained that it hurt but knew that he wanted to claim her ass for him

Now he fucks her in any hole he wishes

He is 10 inches when hard and thick like a coke can

I think the key is to start slow and introduce the slut to Anal pleasure slowly eventually they get hooked and if not at least tolerate to please the bull
my wife has told me that many of her friends that have gone black say they never did anal till the were with black guys. that includes my wife too. all have said they never wanted it till their black lover wanted it and they just wanted to please them. my wife will do anything her black lovers want

Back