Ladies, Does Your Pussy Squirt Or Cream?

Ladies, Are You A Squirter,A Creamer, Or Both?

• I Am A Squirter

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • I Am A Creamer

Votes: 67 46.5%
  • I Squirt & Cream At The Same Time

Votes: 44 30.6%
  • I Am None Of The Above

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png My girl squirted for the first time last Sunday with a new black man that we found on CL,it was a first time for multiple orgasm to,I nev seen her so hot an so wet,after her man cums in her,she usually wants me to lick her clean,but this time,she wanted to keep it in her for a while,they lay there hugging an kissing for a few mins,then he had to go,she was like a little girl,sad.i eat her pussy without notice from her,then fucked her,again without notice.the next day when we started talking about him coming back over,then she started getting excited,so tonight she will be happy

Timely topic. I'm no longer young,39, and never squirted. Actually didn't know about it till I started reading these.asked my adult ******* about it. She offered to have one of her black friends teach me last week if I asked him to visit. Eventually that day he manipulated my pussy till I was wildly in heat and finally gushed giving me a wonderful release. My girl was highly entertained. Also had put towels on the tile floor in preparation. I wonder if there are other new experiences for me.

This is why they make mattress covers, rubber sheets, and other types of protective bed covering... heavy squirting and creaming is usually unavoidable for most Hotwives if you're sexually letting everything go, and I think most of us do when we're engaged in pleasuring ourselves with one of more Black Bulls and lovers... you just have to plan ahead and know there will be a little, to a lot of clean up afterward. This is the job of the cuckold by the way... not the Hotwife, and certainly not the Black Bulls and lovers... this is just one of the many reason why little white cuckboys are a necessity, ...call them a sexual fun accessory even... every Black cock slut Hotwife needs at least one complete dedicated and loyal servant... and that's the little white cuckboy!!

I used to love squirters until I had one gf that would SOAK the bed. The we had this huge wet spot that made it impossible to sleep lol. Now I prefer creamers

Back