Ladies, do you wear panties under your skirts ALL of the time???

Lady do you all time wear panty under you skirt or mini skirt

• Total voters
I know that a lot of girls feel that way - or at least were told to by their mothers.

I don't like to wear undies - but I also wouldn't go bare while wearing something with a super short hemline if I were going someplace I'd be sitting on questionable seats, or having to go up and down stairs in a public and respectable setting. Except for special occasions like dates and clubbing, I err on the side of wearing something long enough that I don't have to worry about not having panties on.

I think my pussy is healthier and happier when she really gets to breathe, rather than being stuck in dank panties.

And crotchless panties sometimes solve the problem of having a bit there, and yet still being open and accessible ;)
Totally agree with you bb...

I know that a lot of girls feel that way - or at least were told to by their mothers.

I don't like to wear undies - but I also wouldn't go bare while wearing something with a super short hemline if I were going someplace I'd be sitting on questionable seats, or having to go up and down stairs in a public and respectable setting. Except for special occasions like dates and clubbing, I err on the side of wearing something long enough that I don't have to worry about not having panties on.

I think my pussy is healthier and happier when she really gets to breathe, rather than being stuck in dank panties.

And crotchless panties sometimes solve the problem of having a bit there, and yet still being open and accessible ;)

The main concern is that what you are wearing doesn't adequately separate you from the surface you are sitting on and what is on it as many short skirts are going to ride up leaving you sitting directly on the seat and whatever has been deposited before you got there as well as you leaving yours for the next person. :eek:

Besides that, ever notice how most busboys (or table buspersons for the PC) use the same wash cloths to wipe down the tables and the seats between patrons at restaurants? Mmmm! Yummy! :mstickle: NOT! :blackgrimace:

The main concern is that what you are wearing doesn't adequately separate you from the surface you are sitting on and what is on it as many short skirts are going to ride up leaving you sitting directly on the seat and whatever has been deposited before you got there as well as you leaving yours for the next person. :eek:

Besides that, ever notice how most busboys (or table buspersons for the PC) use the same wash cloths to wipe down the tables and the seats between patrons at restaurants? Mmmm! Yummy! :mstickle: NOT! :blackgrimace:

Ok, ok, ok.... That great but let think about you or all of us! Every day we go in public place, bus, tram, train, office, parc,... And sit on a chair, and generaly nobody look if it's clean, really clean!
If there are something we generally push it with hand then sit. So what ever your wearing pant short dress skirt long or mini, the same happend! You take all bactery that are on that sit and take it to your home. Once at home, you sit on your sofa, bed or chair in your home then transfert that bactery...
In the morning when wake up you sit on that chair or sofa or bed wearing just a string or nothing then transfert that bactery on you, your pussy, your ass, your dick....
For you guy, let talk about other thing!!! Every day you go to toilet to piss, how many of you watch your hand before touch your cock to piss? Nobody? Why? Just to let you know, male toilet door have more bactery, virus... Than the toilet!!! Why? Nodoby clean the fist door! So when you go to toilet yoz open the door generaly with your hand then take your dick with the same hand.... So i let you imagine what happpend with all microbe on the fist door and where there are now!!!!
Could be the same for ladies...

So stop, stop stop thinking that wearing panties is more safe than do not! You take microbe of public chair public place everyday to your home then transfert them on your genital part by transfert!!!!

Do ladies that don't want to wear panties, this is your choice and only your!!! Just take care of you!!!! ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I always wash my hands before I reach into my pants for my dick. Why would I want to touch one of the cleanest parts of my body that's been protected by my clothing with one of the dirtiest that's been exposed to every freaking piece of ******* out there?

Second, when I get home from work the first thing I do is take off my shoes so I don't track all the crap they've picked up through the house. Next thing off are my pants and then the rest of my cloths and I hang them up so as to not get whatever they've picked up to get all over the house as well.

Then I go shower, find the Wife, give her a kiss and ask what she wants to do for dinner. If we go out, we both do pretty much the same routine when we return home, but while out we don't use our bare hands to open doors, clean off seats and other things, that's what wet wipes, napkins and paper towels are for.

Points well taken. I agree, it's nasty - not just dirty in the fun way - to sit on something like restaurant seats (especially sticky vinyl) with no panties and an outfit with a hemline so short that it rides up so much as to put nether parts in contact. On the other hand, it can be fun dirty to wear something short with nothing underneath...and even deliberately plant my bare ass by spreading the skirt before I sit...the answer to that, that is guaranteed to get a date's attention, is to grab a napkin off the table and put it down before sitting, and then ask the waiter (server for the PC!) for a new one...just have to be sure to remember to check that the napkin isn't stuck to your bottom when you get up :oops:

Someone also made a good point that we get into dirty stuff everyday - including toilet seats for us ladies, unless you always use a seat cover - so there is no real point in being too finicky.....

:blackheart: Lanie

....the answer to that, that is guaranteed to get a date's attention, is to grab a napkin off the table and put it down before sitting, and then ask the waiter (server for the PC!) for a new one...just have to be sure to remember to check that the napkin isn't stuck to your bottom when you get up :oops:
... :blackheart: Lanie

Oh, I like that!
Even better than taking a napkin from the table would be to first ask you date if he has a clean handkerchief and use it instead. I'm sure that would make an appreciated memento when you return it to him later. :hot:

Wearing panty or not... What important it's how you feel in your clothes.... If you feel good and confortable without, it good for you ! Then don't take care about other people saying...
If you feel good with panty, string, thong, micro string... That great for you and you don't have to take care about what others people saying....
It's everybody choice... And i respect that because it's all that choice that made our world! You have perfect men like @willsrvu, others who don't wear underwear like me, @latinbbcslut (like to see you... So sexy!), @lanie4bbc (you so hot bb) and all others who say nothing....

So make love, fuck all time you can, and stop that kind of war... I love women who don't wear panty with mini skirt, skirt and dress all size!!!!!!!! ;)

image.jpg

..... And i love also all women that wearing panty all kind, thong, string,... Because it's so exciting to imagine that pussy wet and ready to take a big black cock... Then have to pull off that panty, lick that pussy and wear my cock with that wet pussy!!!

image.jpg

Back