Ladies, Do you tell Hubby when you sleep around?

This is for the experienced couples out there. Ladies, do you tell Hubby when you've slept with your boyfriend? Every time you do?

Back before Hubby was into me being with other men, I used to not tell him at all. As I encouraged him to embrace me screwing other men (mostly black!), I began telling him every time I was with someone else. It REALLy spiced up our luv life! And Hubby definitely got into it!
But...lately I've been keeping it a secret more. Why? Because Hubby is SO into it now, he lasts like 30 seconds with me if he knows I've just been with another man! True story.:lips::blackheart:

This is for the experienced couples out there. Ladies, do you tell Hubby when you've slept with your boyfriend? Every time you do?

Back before Hubby was into me being with other men, I used to not tell him at all. As I encouraged him to embrace me screwing other men (mostly black!), I began telling him every time I was with someone else. It REALLy spiced up our luv life! And Hubby definitely got into it!
But...lately I've been keeping it a secret more. Why? Because Hubby is SO into it now, he lasts like 30 seconds with me if he knows I've just been with another man! True story.:lips::blackheart:
I meet alot of guys that I dont tell my husband about!They fuckme in their houses,in their cars,offices and so on!Ive really been getting into cheating and I love it!

In the very beginning, when it was new to me and I had this hunger to 'make up for lost time' I would go to the mall and had sex in the backrooms of stores, sometimes my suv, and on occasion go to the mans house. When hub started complaining about my promiscuous behavior, I stopped telling him. Eventually we met a local guy to see on a regular basis, I stopped 'going out'. Now hubby is usually here when I entertain a black man or men. I actually love having him watch and submit to us: before, during, and after. When he travels on business, I may or may not tell him if I have company.

It was never a goal of mine to tell my husband of every black guy(I wouldn't have sex with any man that wasn't black)
that I fucked. I didn't care if he knew and if I thought he needed to know I would tell him but I always felt us girls need to have our little "secrets"

Phyliss

Back