Ladies, Do You Share Your Bull with your Female Friends?

Basically just conversation and depending on the place maybe alcohol ....truth syrum of sorts...courage juice lol ...but jokes aside alot of it was just being honest and giving that third the ability to be themselves and hopefully they will be comfortable enough to really let loose and have a good time. I can say this though men cant arrange a threesome for two women this is a dynamic only they can manage....just my opinion
how successful was she with family members & close friends & acquaintances?

thanx for responding,
Pete

how successful was she with family members & close friends & acquaintances?

thanx for responding,
Pete
Well not family members but like friends of family or just people we met at events or she would be talking up women at things like pta meetings or the gym..etc etc...as for close friends the ones she felt were more open minded she let them know her openness to sharing and those that took an interest in bisexuality and or interracial with a black man ...even more appealing the fact that two taboos were being explored made it appealing to some of them

Well not family members but like friends of family or just people we met at events or she would be talking up women at things like pta meetings or the gym..etc etc...as for close friends the ones she felt were more open minded she let them know her openness to sharing and those that took an interest in bisexuality and or interracial with a black man ...even more appealing the fact that two taboos were being explored made it appealing to some of them
Hot stuff. Thank you.

Word of mouth through friends and family is the best. It’s also safer because you don’t have to hide anything. I haven’t had a hookup in many years that was not a direct connection this way. Gentleman , be respectful, and don’t be an ass, this is the way to go.

J
well put

My wife has accomplished a feat I never in a million years would have ever guessed but has now turned 6 of her friends on to BBC. Two have been friends from this lifestyle she has met, that was into this with white guys only though so in a way, they were easier.

the other 4, two are married, neither husband knows, one is divorced, one is single. I know both husbands, both have bitched for years they don’t get enough pussy but they treat their wives horrible from what I have seen. Little do they know there wives are total sluts and love fucking, one of them loves to make and watch me suck BBC, I think she visualizes me as her husband and making him do it. She even called me a cock sucking faggot recently and I’ll admit, it turned me on but I do love humiliation.

I’ve been blown away by how much most women do deeply crave great, kinky and nasty sex......and how when they finally get it via a BBC, they can’t stop.

wife is already trying to pull a 7th in and thinks it’ll happen soon and it’s another I would have never guessed. This one the hubs has asked her to fuck someone in front of him, just didn’t ask for a black man.....she told wife hubs is tiny, like 4” for real hard....he is going to have his jaw hit the floor if the bull my wife is working to get set up soon happens.

love all you open minded and kinky ass black cock loving white sluts!

My wife has accomplished a feat I never in a million years would have ever guessed but has now turned 6 of her friends on to BBC. Two have been friends from this lifestyle she has met, that was into this with white guys only though so in a way, they were easier.

the other 4, two are married, neither husband knows, one is divorced, one is single. I know both husbands, both have bitched for years they don’t get enough pussy but they treat their wives horrible from what I have seen. Little do they know there wives are total sluts and love fucking, one of them loves to make and watch me suck BBC, I think she visualizes me as her husband and making him do it. She even called me a cock sucking faggot recently and I’ll admit, it turned me on but I do love humiliation.

I’ve been blown away by how much most women do deeply crave great, kinky and nasty sex......and how when they finally get it via a BBC, they can’t stop.

wife is already trying to pull a 7th in and thinks it’ll happen soon and it’s another I would have never guessed. This one the hubs has asked her to fuck someone in front of him, just didn’t ask for a black man.....she told wife hubs is tiny, like 4” for real hard....he is going to have his jaw hit the floor if the bull my wife is working to get set up soon happens.

love all you open minded and kinky ass black cock loving white sluts!
Your wife is amazing! I’d love to meet her and her friends.

Back