Ladies do you Deliberately act out

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Question for everyone to answer if they want!

My gf deliberately acts out to get me to punish her! This week she's been a bratty bitch over something I had no control of! We don't live together yet but she will be coming over tonight! She tried to say she wasn't coming over but I told her she better have her ass at my place tonight! I plan on punishing her which she isn't going to like but I can't stand her being a bitchy cunt!

Do you ladies intentionally act out for more attention or to get punished! Guys how do you handle it when they do act out?

I'll act out in a playful way in the bedroom sometimes to get punished a little.
My gf does that as well, then I playfully punish her! But when she's acting out like a bratty kid which she knows she does and has even told me she does it to get me to be more harsh with punishing her. I do spankings which could be fun and enjoyable while playing or harsh, painful and have her experience a few tears!

My gf does that as well, then I playfully punish her! But when she's acting out like a bratty kid which she knows she does and has even told me she does it to get me to be more harsh with punishing her. I do spankings which could be fun and enjoyable while playing or harsh, painful and have her experience a few tears!
Sounds like she knows what she wants and what she is doing.

Question for everyone to answer if they want!

My gf deliberately acts out to get me to punish her! This week she's been a bratty bitch over something I had no control of! We don't live together yet but she will be coming over tonight! She tried to say she wasn't coming over but I told her she better have her ass at my place tonight! I plan on punishing her which she isn't going to like but I can't stand her being a bitchy cunt!

Do you ladies intentionally act out for more attention or to get punished! Guys how do you handle it when they do act out?

“Bratty subs”, those who intentionally want to be punished, are very common. That is a game we all have played at least once. However, if the game is too obvious the Dom could consider it disrespectful. This behavior subverts the very essence of the Dom/sub relationship because, in some way, she is leading the relationship.

The question you have to make to yourself is: why do you want to punish her? If the answer is the spanking (or any other punishment) is exciting by itself, the solution is a hard and real punishment, reminding her who is the boss. That brat behavior could mean she expects more of you, or she wants be driven to her limits. Maybe she is challenging you to prove her that you can be the stronger-willed person she desires.

On the other hand, if the goal of the punishment is that you are trying to change her behavior in some way, to explore her submissive side in an emotional or intellectual level, the solution is a boring punishment. Something not funny, putting the brat in a position of discomfort. You will show her that intentionally misbehaving doesn't work. If you are unpredictable and relentless, she will respect you even more.

Anyway, what it is clear is your sub wants a harder treatment. A solution is to create a strict set of rules for her: if she wants to be punished, you will find easier any excuse for it and the game wouldn’t be so obvious. If you want to explore her submissiveness in an intellectual level, it will be a great improvement.

IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1050.JPG IMG_1051.JPG I have acted out deliberately to get a reaction. Tried it with hubby, but he's too submissive. Had more success with an ex bf, Dean, when I started toying with BDSM. To make him be more forceful or harder, I compared him to other men, abused him, etc It worked to some degree- some pain and a couple of chipped teeth!

“Bratty subs”, those who intentionally want to be punished, are very common. That is a game we all have played at least once. However, if the game is too obvious the Dom could consider it disrespectful. This behavior subverts the very essence of the Dom/sub relationship because, in some way, she is leading the relationship.

The question you have to make to yourself is: why do you want to punish her? If the answer is the spanking (or any other punishment) is exciting by itself, the solution is a hard and real punishment, reminding her who is the boss. That brat behavior could mean she expects more of you, or she wants be driven to her limits. Maybe she is challenging you to prove her that you can be the stronger-willed person she desires.

On the other hand, if the goal of the punishment is that you are trying to change her behavior in some way, to explore her submissive side in an emotional or intellectual level, the solution is a boring punishment. Something not funny, putting the brat in a position of discomfort. You will show her that intentionally misbehaving doesn't work. If you are unpredictable and relentless, she will respect you even more.

Anyway, what it is clear is your sub wants a harder treatment. A solution is to create a strict set of rules for her: if she wants to be punished, you will find easier any excuse for it and the game wouldn’t be so obvious. If you want to explore her submissiveness in an intellectual level, it will be a great improvement.
Yes from a Dom/sub lifestyle it can be difficult to differentiate between the submissive acting for pleasure or her own personal gains! My gf is a brat in her own nature which I deal with! I will usually separate myself from her and not give her the attention she wants or desires. Since we are not living together that's pretty easy to do right now! I won't text her and then she will usually come back after a day or so and confess to being a brat or bitch! She has told me that she likes it when I call her a brat or reward her calling her a good girl when her behavior is appropriate! Spankings can be done in many different ways! I've made her cry a few times in past spankings and when I'm very rough she doesn't enjoy it even though her pussy is still moiste and wet most times! She also doesn't like her nipples to be abused so I could incorporate that in to the punishment! I've also thought about using objects or letting her choose between 2 objects that she will not like or enjoy! We don't live the Dom/sub life 100% of the time and I know she's been getting bored at times in the bedroom so I'm thinking this acting out is to get me to become more Dominant with her like we were when we first met! We will see how it goes tonight! Thanks for intellectual input! Nice to hear and chat about real life experiences with like minded people!

View attachment 1347801 View attachment 1347802 View attachment 1347803 I have acted out deliberately to get a reaction. Tried it with hubby, but he's too submissive. Had more success with an ex bf, Dean, when I started toying with BDSM. To make him be more forceful or harder, I compared him to other men, abused him, etc It worked to some degree- some pain and a couple of chipped teeth!
Thanks for the pics, you're a very sexual person and both hubby and your Dom are lucky to have you! I've seen a lot of your posts and pictures! I haven't had much success with those type of nipple clamps! I've been using clothes pins as clamps on her nipples and other parts of her body! My gf does not enjoy clamps on her nipples and I have a hard time keeping them on her nipples! Wish I could post pics of her but she doesn't know about this site!

One of the restraints I use on my gf! I think the higher the arms are up in the device the more uncomfortable she is!

Attachments

• IMG_3436.PNG
    IMG_3436.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
Thanks for the pics, you're a very sexual person and both hubby and your Dom are lucky to have you! I've seen a lot of your posts and pictures! I haven't had much success with those type of nipple clamps! I've been using clothes pins as clamps on her nipples and other parts of her body! My gf does not enjoy clamps on her nipples and I have a hard time keeping them on her nipples! Wish I could post pics of her but she doesn't know about this site!
Thanx babe! I like the nipple clamps, love trying to close them even tighter! I have more of a problem with tit binding/tying, I am really keen to get them tightly tied but still learning how to do it well.
At least your gf is into this stuff which is great! X

Yes from a Dom/sub lifestyle it can be difficult to differentiate between the submissive acting for pleasure or her own personal gains! My gf is a brat in her own nature which I deal with! I will usually separate myself from her and not give her the attention she wants or desires. Since we are not living together that's pretty easy to do right now! I won't text her and then she will usually come back after a day or so and confess to being a brat or bitch! She has told me that she likes it when I call her a brat or reward her calling her a good girl when her behavior is appropriate! Spankings can be done in many different ways! I've made her cry a few times in past spankings and when I'm very rough she doesn't enjoy it even though her pussy is still moiste and wet most times! She also doesn't like her nipples to be abused so I could incorporate that in to the punishment! I've also thought about using objects or letting her choose between 2 objects that she will not like or enjoy! We don't live the Dom/sub life 100% of the time and I know she's been getting bored at times in the bedroom so I'm thinking this acting out is to get me to become more Dominant with her like we were when we first met! We will see how it goes tonight! Thanks for intellectual input! Nice to hear and chat about real life experiences with like minded people!

Every relationship is different and every woman is a world, but I think all submissives have in common the desire of being under other's control. Restrinctions, like handcuffs or blindfolds, are just a tool to reinforge the emotion of being defenseless. If a sub intentionally act out for more attention or to get punished, and you do what she wishs, in some way you are not deciding what is going on.

In a short term, she will get what she wants, but will be disappointed in her inner self. Have not ever hear a woman saying 'I should not ask for it, this is something you should come out from you'? Surprise her, be harder, she will appreciate it. Safe words are very useful when you want to explore her limits. Try with them.

Every relationship is different and every woman is a world, but I think all submissives have in common the desire of being under other's control. Restrinctions, like handcuffs or blindfolds, are just a tool to reinforge the emotion of being defenseless. If a sub intentionally act out for more attention or to get punished, and you do what she wishs, in some way you are not deciding what is going on.

In a short term, she will get what she wants, but will be disappointed in her inner self. Have not ever hear a woman saying 'I should not ask for it, this is something you should come out from you'? Surprise her, be harder, she will appreciate it. Safe words are very useful when you want to explore her limits. Try with them.
You make a very good point! I've decided to wait on the punishment! She knows it's going to happen but not when! Our relationship at the moment is also kind hard to be Dominant with her! We only see each other about 1-2 days a week until we move in to the house next month!

Back