Ladies . . . Do you care if the man you have sex with is married?

I used to try to not have sex with married men because I felt it was wrong. I felt that it was wrong for me to possibly have a negative affect on the man's relationship with his wife.

After I met my hubby, those thoughts changed. Now I have sex with any man who wants me, whether he is married or not. I now feel that his relationship between the man or men I have sex with and their wives is their thing and not of my concern.

What are your thoughts?

I don't think I've been with a married guy (unless he's not told me the truth!) but have been with men who have partners and children. In my particular case I quite like it as its in their interest to keep it a secret as much as mine! So they don't go putting pics on their Facebook or other internet stuff.
I think as well they like having a 'slut' on the side who dress and do things their partners won't do (or they don't want their partners to). Wearing sexy underwear, see through dresses and taking it up the ass to name a few examples!

I don't think I've been with a married guy (unless he's not told me the truth!) but have been with men who have partners and children. In my particular case I quite like it as its in their interest to keep it a secret as much as mine! So they don't go putting pics on their Facebook or other internet stuff.
I think as well they like having a 'slut' on the side who dress and do things their partners won't do (or they don't want their partners to). Wearing sexy underwear, see through dresses and taking it up the ass to name a few examples!
same here........married guys have so much to loose,they keep quiet,and no strings attached

I used to try to not have sex with married men because I felt it was wrong. I felt that it was wrong for me to possibly have a negative affect on the man's relationship with his wife.

After I met my hubby, those thoughts changed. Now I have sex with any man who wants me, whether he is married or not. I now feel that his relationship between the man or men I have sex with and their wives is their thing and not of my concern.

What are your thoughts?
Could care less. I don't know that I've even checked on any of the men I have been with regarding their status. I'm not looking to steal any woman's man, just a good fuck

Me and my black boss are both married. We travel together and go to conferences for the weekend and sometimes a couple days during the week. We have hooked up a few times together and he is great. Pretty sure his wife doesn't have a clue but my hubby probably has a good idea me and him have messed around. But I haven't told him. Did send my hubby this pic late one night. Told my hubby me and my boss was heading to the hot tub and have some wine. It was a rough long day we had. My hubby's response was I bet he will like looking at my big boobs. Oh he did before and after my top come off. image.jpg

Exactly.

There was a time I would never think of it. But being in a sexless marriage has led to me to the understanding that things can be complicated and they may be just trying to satisfy themselves without tearing apart a family over sex.

A man's relationship with his wife is none of my business. I may ask questions to understand the man, but there is no judgement.

As i said before,it dont bother me if the guy is single or married,its his cock i want,however married guys maybe a safer bet as they have more to loose and its a no strings sexual affair.
I definitely prefer married as well for the same reasons. I just want to feel some different pussy and hearing different moans from time to time. I'm never leaving my wife.

one of the big rules my wife has is "he must be single" The 2nd black guy she had turned out to be married his wife found out thankfully the phone number in his phone was mine so I took the fall out and not her. If it had been her I doubt we would have made it to #3

Back