Ladies: Can only a BBC make you squirt? My story.

I have enjoyed BBC on a business trip.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwayne

Male
Real Person
I hooked up with (yet another) white chick last night while on a business trip to Louisville. We met at the bar, she likes black guys is rich and comes off very prim and proper (my favorite kind). Of course she is a freak.

Anyway, she squirted all over the sheets when she orgasmed (the first and second times). She said that only BBCs made her react that way (she also shivered from the orgasms). Have you had the same experience?

WELCOME BACK FIGURED THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION. MEANT NO HARM. BUT SEE NOW I HAVE EXPECTATIONS TO LIVE UP TOO..LOL TIME TO PUT IN WORK

WHERE ARE YOU FROM JULIA? ON A SERIOUS NOTE? HOW COME YOU NOT WITH A YOUNG BRO RIGHT NOW LOOKING ALL GOOD N STUFF?

I replied 'Yes' to the poll. Iris is Very multi-orgasmic, but only tends to squirt, when she's being
pounded by a BBC, like here (pics taken by her BBC BF in NYC). Although we're from the
Chicago area, Iris gets back to the NYC area (visiting family) regularly, and whenever she
made a trip, her BF would spend an afternoon, making a mess of the hotel room's sheets. :cool:

HWRtMar2010BraRC2.jpg

HWRtMar2010leggingsRC1.jpg

I replied 'Yes' to the poll. Iris is Very multi-orgasmic, but only tends to squirt, when she's being
pounded by a BBC, like here (pics taken by her BBC BF in NYC). Although we're from the
Chicago area, Iris gets back to the NYC area (visiting family) regularly, and whenever she
made a trip, her BF would spend an afternoon, making a mess of the hotel room's sheets. :cool:

View attachment 68159

View attachment 68160
Whenever you're in New York, please hit me up. I'd be more than happy to trip down and share my BBC with you.

View attachment 68159

View attachment 68160

How can I get a chance to make you squirt? I'm in Chicago and would love an opportunity.

Back