ladies be honest, would this work if a guy tried this in abar/ night club, why or why not?

you see two girls dancing next to each other they are friends and you have a crush on one of them, what do you say? Maybe I'd ask her friend "confusing her to another person". It's an old and bad trick, but maybe it might work. That way maybe there is a chat. Just come up with a random name like Barbara a person she doesnt know and walk up and her and say a Barbara is that you, and she says no, whose Barbara. I say just a girl I knew in high school who I have not seen in a long time. with the lights down low you looked like her alot, oh and who is your cutie friend over here, by the way my name is mark, then I say may I ask you lovely ladies your names, friend says i am Sahara other girl says I am Mary. then I say it is a pleasure to meet you both, always be polite not rude. what do you say next? and would this work if someone tried this on you in a club/ bar be honest ladies please!

I am pretty sure in some circumstances it would work , if the guy was being polite and friendly . Pretty sure someone tried that one with me many years ago ,

I always preferred men who were polite and friendly , aggressive and pushy puts me off straight away .

I am pretty sure in some circumstances it would work , if the guy was being polite and friendly . Pretty sure someone tried that one with me many years ago ,

I always preferred men who were polite and friendly , aggressive and pushy puts me off straight away .
what is one thing you have seen a guy do to fight the edge of nervousness and gain more confidence. what is the politest thing a guy just randomly told you that may have turned you on and made you want to listen more. do icebreakers work to get into a conversation, its hard to know what to be said to get a conversation started even if it was in a grocery!

does this work to say hey I really like your flower dress, I love gardening, I work at lowes in the garden department. by the way my name is Mitchell. I didnt catch your name!

I won't say I have heard all the pick up lines but I have heard a lot. After my 50th birthday fling with the young black guy it seemed all the black guys knew I had been fucked by a black guy. I guess the one I heard the most was "wow you look like you and I could have a good time together" . My reply was always "yes I bet we could"

Phyliss

Back