Ladies...about that very first time with BBC

jazzmo

Male
I'm very curious about how you felt and your thoughts that very first time you had a BBC. From the moment your black lover began to push inside you for the first time, what was going through your mind? What were you thinking as you began to feel things you never felt before, as he stretched you and began to reach places inside you never before reached? Can you describe the sounds you made or the things you said as it was happening? How difficult was it to take it all? Did you feel like a virgin all over again? Any and all details would be appreciated!

Hi Jazzmo, i'll give you a bit of feedback of my first time last year. I went through a lot of emotions before i did it. I was worried about going back to the guys flat, was worried what to do (as was a bit like going on a first date), i had doubts if hubby really wanted me to do it and what he would be like afterwards, I wanted hubby to come and watch but he didnt want to. And, yes, i was worried about the size. Looking back was more pleasurable , I feel, than the actual night. I was too nervous really and didnt feel in control. The guy was nice though and took his time, he made sure he turned me on first and Ive since found out thats crucial fitting it in. After a bit of pushing etc he fitted his large cock in me and i relaxed. He was a lot younger and stronger than hubby and had far more stamina. The sex was really great, felt really stretched and worn out. He didnt wear a condom (i know naughty, naughty!) and came in me a lot which hubby later loved.
Looking back it was a fantastic night but was scared going into it. Any black guys going into this i hope will appreciate how scary it is the first time!

My wife's first time with a black guy was when she was 18 years old. I would need write a book to give you a good explanation about her experiences with that black guy. He was not completely black. He was mestizo. He was nicknamed Dennis and he wasn't a good guy...selfish and unfaithful but in sex he was awesome. With Dennis, my wife Susie reached multiplex orgasms for first time. Dennis was a little rangresive so they had the experience to fuck in public places like a bs and a swimming pool. She would repeat these experience with her second black boyfriend Axel, some years later. If you need to know more let me know it.

Hi Jazzmo, i'll give you a bit of feedback of my first time last year. I went through a lot of emotions before i did it. I was worried about going back to the guys flat, was worried what to do (as was a bit like going on a first date), i had doubts if hubby really wanted me to do it and what he would be like afterwards, I wanted hubby to come and watch but he didnt want to. And, yes, i was worried about the size. Looking back was more pleasurable , I feel, than the actual night. I was too nervous really and didnt feel in control. The guy was nice though and took his time, he made sure he turned me on first and Ive since found out thats crucial fitting it in. After a bit of pushing etc he fitted his large cock in me and i relaxed. He was a lot younger and stronger than hubby and had far more stamina. The sex was really great, felt really stretched and worn out. He didnt wear a condom (i know naughty, naughty!) and came in me a lot which hubby later loved.
Looking back it was a fantastic night but was scared going into it. Any black guys going into this i hope will appreciate how scary it is the first time!

Thank you Ann for responding first...just the type of response I was hoping for! I can tell from what you wrote that you look back at it with fondness. I bet you can remember every detail since it was the first time. I'm so glad your black lover was concerned about you and took his time. Question...what were hubby's reasons for not being there the first time even though you wanted him to? Also, was the difficulty getting him inside of you only because you were nervous or because you were not accustomed to his size?

My wife's first time with a black guy was when she was 18 years old. I would need write a book to give you a good explanation about her experiences with that black guy. He was not completely black. He was mestizo. He was nicknamed Dennis and he wasn't a good guy...selfish and unfaithful but in sex he was awesome. With Dennis, my wife Susie reached multiplex orgasms for first time. Dennis was a little rangresive so they had the experience to fuck in public places like a bs and a swimming pool. She would repeat these experience with her second black boyfriend Axel, some years later. If you need to know more let me know it.

When did you meet your wife? Before these black lovers or after? Does your wife have black lovers now?

When did you meet your wife? Before these black lovers or after? Does your wife have black lovers now?
I met my wife when she was still having a relationship with her second black boyfriend, Axel. We worked in the same building. Later Axel bough a new car and he started to work like car driver, so I left to see him. Some months later their relationship turned bad, due his family problems and they separated. It's long to tell, but Susie used to break with him and come back some days later over and over again. When she definitely broke up with him, we began a new relationship together. During the time they were breaking and coming back again, Susie and me usually kissed each other because we felt an attraction. But later she usually went with him and they spent their weekends together. (it needs a longer explanation because it's not easy to understand).
Susie used to talk with me about sex, so she told me when Axel and she had been fucking during the weekends. It caused me envy but at the same time I began to feel excitation.
I became completely crazy when one night, speaking with her by phone, she told me how they had been fucking during their first holidays together.
They were fucking under the bathroom's shower and he cummed first. Susie had not reached her orgasm yet and she was terribly excited, so she knelt before him and gave Axel a wildly blowjob. He recovered his cock's eretion immediately despite he was on his refractory period (his virility and stamina are amazing). Susie bent her body in half and they fucked in standing doggy position. He made her cum just in seconds and he cummed again too.
Since that day and along 10 years of marriage, I begged her to call her ex to get a trio. We finally called him in 2012 and we have been dated with him every week.

Last edited:
Thank you Ann for responding first...just the type of response I was hoping for! I can tell from what you wrote that you look back at it with fondness. I bet you can remember every detail since it was the first time. I'm so glad your black lover was concerned about you and took his time. Question...what were hubby's reasons for not being there the first time even though you wanted him to? Also, was the difficulty getting him inside of you only because you were nervous or because you were not accustomed to his size?
Hi jazzmo, couldnt reply yesterday, was getting frustrated with this site buffering etc!
I think hubby wants to watch but feels embarressed i think or even worried the black guy might think hes gay and have a go at him. The guy i saw regular last year didnt want him there either so its really put doubt in hubbys head. Shame as i would love it. As far as the guy having bit of difficulty getting in, i was a bit dry and not relaxed i think so made it more difficult than should have been. I have not had any problem since as ive realised you can take more in than you realise!

Hi jazzmo, couldnt reply yesterday, was getting frustrated with this site buffering etc!
I think hubby wants to watch but feels embarressed i think or even worried the black guy might think hes gay and have a go at him. The guy i saw regular last year didnt want him there either so its really put doubt in hubbys head. Shame as i would love it. As far as the guy having bit of difficulty getting in, i was a bit dry and not relaxed i think so made it more difficult than should have been. I have not had any problem since as ive realised you can take more in than you realise!

I see.

Let me ask you, was that your very first time cuckolding your husband? Did you have thoughts of "I can't believe I'm really doing this" while it was happening? Does you husband have you tell him every detail and masturbate at a later point? I know you want hubby to watch, what are your reasons? To see you in action with another man as a turn on for you, to participate in some way, or for him be turned on by the sight of it?

2012 me and hubby had joined a swingers club not far from where we live. That was the first time i had gone with other guys since ive been married. But only went once as didnt enjoy it, was with white guys older than hubby! The black guy last spring was the first black guy i had full sex with (i had sucked off a couple of others previously). Yea, i couldnt believe i was actually doing it, although it was great i still had worries what hubbys reaction would be (he might be jealous or upset) but he was really excited and i felt a lot better when i saw his positive reaction.
I think having him watch would be a real turn on, especially if i could see him enjoying it and turning him on, that would relax me even more.
Someone on here messaged an idea to me to have mobile phone on next time to let hubby hear direct, think i will suggest that next time, sort of half way to watching. And yes, i fully go through what i did with the guy to hubby with phone pics to turn him but i prefer then having sex with hubby rather than him masturbating, especially with guys stuff still inside!

Back