******* Pics

Binnu

lactating breasts and nipples look beautiful. Anyone can post there lactating boobs pics here so that everyone may enjoy those beautiful boobs.

wonderful, natural, that is why women have breasts. unfortunately i do not have milk...nothing to do about it

wonderful, natural, that is why women have breasts. unfortunately i do not have milk...nothing to do about it
Never mind but you really have a big pussy for a big cock, and have a baby to get milk, I'll help you;)

I have seen many women's breast leak during orgasm, as she starts riding orgasm milk starts dripping from the nipples, but this happened in totally filled breasts with milk, but cant get it why drips during orgasm

I have seen many women's breast leak during orgasm, as she starts riding orgasm milk starts dripping from the nipples, but this happened in totally filled breasts with milk, but cant get it why drips during orgasm

Just a guess, but as pretty much all of the muscles in the body begin to contract and release rhythmically as orgasm is building, the muscles supporting the breasts would put some pressure on them pushing milk toward the nipples and then the muscles in the nipples themselves would squeeze out what milk is in them.

Whatever the process, it's yummy! :)

I think real mommy milk are for black, asian or mixed black childs only ! The white one can ******* Nestlé milk powder !

Back