LABOR DAY WEEKEND FUN

I went out fishing on my usual spot in waukegan on saturday off Lake Michigan . I was on government pier and was at the end of the pier where the light house is. 2 Black men walked over and asked how the fishing was I replied "Slow" We talked a bit and the other black man said he had to take a leak so he went by the lighthouse unziped and pulled out his cock and took a leak. While he was doing this he noticed me watching him . after he finished he stood there with his big cock in his hand and said "You want some of this? I said yes and he walked over and said "here" I reached up and took his cock in my hand he moved closer and I put it in my mouth and started sucking it. I got hard real fast and he started to moan and said 'Suck it harder white boy" I clamped my mouth harder around it and licked it He started throwing his hips back and forth as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. I closed my mouth a little so my teeth would gently rub against it as he pulled in and out This drove him nuts He grabed the back of my head and pulled it back and forth till he started shaking and he let out a moan stiffened and shot his load in my mouth I swallowed his cum and loved it as it went down my throat when he stoped cumming he told his friend "You should try this white boy he is pretty good. The other guy moved in position and unziped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was the blackest cock I ever saw. I moved off the rocks and got on the pier so I could suck it. I was on my knees and started kissing it then I shoved it in my mouth as far as I could. As I sucked his beautiful anaconda a boat passed by and the guy in the boat yelled 'What are you doing? I did not care I just kept sucking it. He yelled back "None of your fucking business" I kept sucking it and did not care any more about who saw me or anything I had this fantastic black cock in my mouth and wanted his cum I bit it gently and after a few minuted he started shaking and stiffened and blew his load in my mouth there was so much it driped on my shirt but I did not care I sucked it and swallowed all i could I was in heaven I grabed his cock and squeezed it to get the last drops of cum on my tongue. I told them both how great this was and if they ever want some head and I am out here to come by I hope they remember and come back the next time I go out there There is nothing like sucking black cock when the fishing is slow

I went out fishing on my usual spot in waukegan on saturday off Lake Michigan . I was on government pier and was at the end of the pier where the light house is. 2 Black men walked over and asked how the fishing was I replied "Slow" We talked a bit and the other black man said he had to take a leak so he went by the lighthouse unziped and pulled out his cock and took a leak. While he was doing this he noticed me watching him . after he finished he stood there with his big cock in his hand and said "You want some of this? I said yes and he walked over and said "here" I reached up and took his cock in my hand he moved closer and I put it in my mouth and started sucking it. I got hard real fast and he started to moan and said 'Suck it harder white boy" I clamped my mouth harder around it and licked it He started throwing his hips back and forth as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. I closed my mouth a little so my teeth would gently rub against it as he pulled in and out This drove him nuts He grabed the back of my head and pulled it back and forth till he started shaking and he let out a moan stiffened and shot his load in my mouth I swallowed his cum and loved it as it went down my throat when he stoped cumming he told his friend "You should try this white boy he is pretty good. The other guy moved in position and unziped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was the blackest cock I ever saw. I moved off the rocks and got on the pier so I could suck it. I was on my knees and started kissing it then I shoved it in my mouth as far as I could. As I sucked his beautiful anaconda a boat passed by and the guy in the boat yelled 'What are you doing? I did not care I just kept sucking it. He yelled back "None of your fucking business" I kept sucking it and did not care any more about who saw me or anything I had this fantastic black cock in my mouth and wanted his cum I bit it gently and after a few minuted he started shaking and stiffened and blew his load in my mouth there was so much it driped on my shirt but I did not care I sucked it and swallowed all i could I was in heaven I grabed his cock and squeezed it to get the last drops of cum on my tongue. I told them both how great this was and if they ever want some head and I am out here to come by I hope they remember and come back the next time I go out there There is nothing like sucking black cock when the fishing is slow

Not that I have gone looking for blackcock to suck but last summer I took Constance and 2 of her black lovers on a vacation weekend to Savage River in Western Maryland, the wife does not enjoy fishing but we enjoy being able to camp and have sex out in the open, we often go naked the whole time. This was the first time we have taken Jamal and Cletis with us, there must be something about being out in the open and fishing, when they were not fucking my wife the ykept me busy sucking their cocks. Your story brought back memories of last summer...thanks

Back