Labia lips

You like big long labia lips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife has large lips that flap open exposing the soft wet pink of her pussy. Would love to see that against the dark skin bbc. Just the thought gives me a ranging hard on. Would love to lick that soft pink flesh, the dark shaft juicing it, and smell the aroma of her wet slut sex . The cherry on top of that would be hearing her moans and dirty slut talk to her bull expressing her appreciation of his superior ability to please her. The only thing that could come close to that would be watching her ride a thick 10 incher real slow until the head is almost out with her pussy clinging to the shaft like a pink glove, slowly back down until the shaft is completely in her with the guttural sounds escaping her lips. Of course I would have all her juice licked off that shaft before she reaches the top.
I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Love labias that lay out like a taco ... take my thumbs and gently spread them open and look for the little "man in the boat" that loves to be licked. Big, meaty clits & long labias ... nothing could be grander. :)

Back