LA PAWG friend black curious, looking...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Mrs Lovetoy, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Mrs Lovetoy

Mrs Lovetoy Active Member

Hey all,
    A good friend, blonde, fit, 30s PAWG daddys girl in Ventura is frustrated by low testosterone, insecure, immature white guys she's dated. Also she's a bit insecure about "Size 0" bony white SoCal girls as her expectation.

Finally told her the obvious, dress sexy, show off the ass, hit an urban grown n sexy lounge or dance club, and enjoy all the attention from black men, get drunk, dance, get dates and invites to parties, maybe fuck some hot guys. She loves the idea and wants to try black men for first time.

Last night she admitted black men make her feel sexy always, and she wants to go black now.

She wants a guy to date regularly, but she's way too undersexed, horny, and needing to be a sex object especially for confident, mature, (preferably bbc / local / can host or hotel who knows) MEN to treat her right in and out of bed. She's open to some kink, with right men, and needs a guy with game and confidence to take charge, all that. She's sexually very curious and submissive, but not heavy experienced. She is ready.

Looking for SoCal/Ventura area black clubs, bars, lounges, parties. Also looking for Halloween parties and events for her. Glad to help local BBC find her and encourage her desires and exploration.
    Just treat her good, no disease, protection, make her feel sexy and desired and get her off good, maybe regular?

Will grab face pics later. Again, any recommendations or interested guys with GAME to make her feel good and be alpha and see where it goes appreciated. She's drug free, but I keep telling her she needs 420 and black men. She agrees on black men.

Also maybe you can help me pick sexy outfits for bar/club/party. and for Halloween. She wants me to help dress her for black men.

Totally real, shes in Ventura, wants to find clubs and lounges and parties where black guys go at her, asap. Appreciate suggestions or interested MEN with game to meet and seduce her, preferably regularly. She asked me to dress her sexy and help her get out there, especially by/for Halloween.

She's single, not a couple, totally real.

FullSizeR_4.jpg IMG_2505.jpg IMG_4424.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Mrs Lovetoy

She's a bit shy, inexperienced Daddys girl. Her dad wouldnt maybe approve of black men, so she loves that taboo.

She's definitely kinky and submissive. Wants to be seduced by dominant assertive black man/men, preferably around 30s to 40s. We can pick her slutty outfit, a grown n sexy club or party, they you make her feel good and warm her up.

The Sayers sounds swank and sharp dressed black men go there? Maybe meet her there before Halloween and invite to something?

3. Mrs Lovetoy

4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    shes going to have a lot of bulls after her hun xxxx

Mrs Lovetoy likes this.
  5. Sirgodiva

Sirgodiva Active Member Real Person

US
  6. Mrs Lovetoy

Hopefully. Not technically bulls, I don't think, as she's single, we aren't involved.

I just know she'd blossom with that kind of attention and appreciation, which she's seen some of before. Black men have approached her certainly, and she likes that. Next step is getting seen, looking ready, meeting men, getting taken care of.
    She will love the validation as well as hopefully satisfying contrast sex, once she's all the way there.

7. Mrs Lovetoy

Thank you. Agreed, and the more she hears it and lets it sink in, the happier she will become in life.

Sirgodiva likes this.
  8. YoungSoCalCouple

YoungSoCalCouple Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We are very close to Ventura and looking for something similar just up the road from her. Sorry we can't help with contacts; there aren't many BBC in the area but she will have no problem attracting those who are.

Bigdickdaddy and Mrs Lovetoy like this.
  9. KingAcer

KingAcer Active Member

US
    She's a hottie, shell have no problem getting the attention and interest from a lot of guys

Mrs Lovetoy likes this.
  10. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's whole new world, little girl - time u become a woman " fuck me a black bull TMPDOODLE1476587915156.jpg

11. Bigdickdaddy

Bigdickdaddy New Member

US

I live like an hr from there hmu