[LA LOCAL] Hello every looking forward to making new friends

thenewbiestud

Male
Real Person
Hello everybody newcomer to this forum. local Web developer in the LA area. looking to meet some fun interesting people for longterm friendship and more.

I'm goal is to is to have long term arrangement with a couple to be their long term bull. would love to chat we some La local on Skype or here thanks

Skype id: thenewbiestud

Last edited:
Nah man, how about you? There USA girl frm redendo beach area who's down to meet in LA area, I think we should try her. What u say?

Hello Guys connecting with a few couples I'm taking them to the verifying process at the moment. any Local La Bulls interested PM for details thanks have a good one

Hope u find some. I been bull for Asian girls and singles but wanna fuck some white girls, let me know if u wanna chat.
Did u talk to kristy?

Thank you I have one couple I phone verified that needs a Bi bull for Wednesday or Thursday night I'm not bi so I pass it up. so I decide to pass the lead to any one interested

That's not bad actually but id like to get oral from
Wife first and him. So your completely str8? Is she hot?

Yes I am not Bi. their are down for Wednesday night or Thursday. Calguy if you are Bi and Interested PM me for details

Back