LA Clippers owner to GF

Wow. Just wow. Can hardly believe this:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donal...wner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

It runs 10 minutes, but in brief this rich old white guy tells his GF she can f**k black men but not be seen in public with them.

Obviously, she audio recorded it and has shared it with the world. Yeah for her!

I can't say for sure, but I think for her, being the mistress of a rich old dude who made his fortune in real estate and without much on-court success, has turned the once moribund Clippers from a $12 million investment into a $585 million entity, is far more important than having the freedom to sleep with whomever she wants, black, white, or otherwise.

I can't say for sure, but I think for her, being the mistress of a rich old dude who made his fortune in real estate and without much on-court success, has turned the once moribund Clippers from a $12 million investment into a $585 million entity, is far more important than having the freedom to sleep with whomever she wants, black, white, or otherwise.

But it sure don't hurt to have both! :D

But it sure don't hurt to have both! :D

Not all :)

Listening to the radio and reading accounts of this story from several different sources, I have a problem with two things. One is how the story is being presented: most of the headlines say "Donald Sterling doesn't want black people at his games." Of course, I realize that the headlines can't read "Donald Sterling doesn't want black dudes playing Mandingo to his Scarlett O'Hara", but not wanting his mistress flaunting the fact that she may or may not fuck black dudes is a far cry from saying he doesn't want black people at his games

The second is the implication that this would make black potential free agents not want to sign with the Clippers, and how could players play for an owner that disrespects them. As far as I know, the checks that Donald Sterling sign don't bounce, and that money from a man who may or may not be a racist is still legal tender. If I were a basketball player and Donald Sterling wanted to pay me $10-20 million a year I'd gladly take it; he could call me the n-word and throw watermelon rinds at me too, as long as the checks came on time.

I listened to a couple clips on the radio this am. It could be my dirty mind but it seems he's acting jealous. I heard him say in the clip that he doesn't care if she fucks the guys but doesn't want to see pics of her and the guys all over the place. I do think some of his comments were racist but the picture thing I think he felt was being thrown in his face and he didn't want people to know about their lifestyle. Idk just my take on it

Hubby here.
Wife's BBC "bull" came over this evening to pick her up for a date as the latest Clippers news was on. They're going out to a local restaurant; she'll be home late. To us, part of the fun of this all is not hiding it. You?

Back