Friskykitten

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
hiiii there:)
I'm interested in meeting more men on here. I've always wanted a BBC mfm threesome so if you know another guy let's chat! If you're not it's cool.
I love a man with stamina, who is respectful kink friendly and down to use condoms during sex. Prefer you to host but sometimes I can, especially if you drive out here. I love sucking cock, a good passionate fucking so I can slowly feel every inch. I also love my hair pulled and ass spanked.
Im not into facefucking, anal, face slapping or demanding men. I AM NOT A SUB. So I'm not going to take orders. I'm also not into anonymous sex so you must be fine with chatting a little on here before I give you my Kik. Come and get it guys

I'm interested in meeting more men on here. I've always wanted a BBC mfm threesome so if you know another guy let's chat! If you're not it's cool.
I love a man with stamina, who is respectful kink friendly and down to use condoms during sex. Prefer you to host but sometimes I can, especially if you drive out here. I love sucking cock, a good passionate fucking so I can slowly feel every inch. I also love my hair pulled and ass spanked.
Im not into facefucking, anal, face slapping or demanding men. I AM NOT A SUB. So I'm not going to take orders. I'm also not into anonymous sex so you must be fine with chatting a little on here before I give you my Kik. Come and get it guys
Wish I was in Los Angeles I would off satisfy all your desires

Attachments

• 20170118_155608.jpg
    20170118_155608.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
We should really chat, get to know you better

Hey sexy, I'm jason also in the cali area, San Diego , L/A , you look so scrumptious . Love the hair & look, id love to be your friend. I also got my homie on deck to double team per your request. Don't think.you can take us both. Here's my bbc pic below . Hit View media item 93253me up cutie.

Back