LA Area: Young, Attractive, Slim, Blonde Needing BBC While BF is Away

lacouple24

Couple
From
CA, US
We have a long distance relationship where I am across the country and she still is in LA. She needs and wants a real BBC to keep her company and fill her needs. Must be attractive and fit as well as hung. She is a professional model and discretion is key. More info and photos will be provided after conversation.

We have a long distance relationship where I am across the country and she still is in LA. She needs and wants a real BBC to keep her company and fill her needs. Must be attractive and fit as well as hung. She is a professional model and discretion is key. More info and photos will be provided after conversation.
Im located in the LA area and Im interested. PM me so when could talk about the situation

In OC if your still looking

Back