L.i couple. She wants bbc

Looking for bulls that can meet us, we live in Suffolk county N.y. We prefer discreet straight 3somes with mainly the bull fucking her while she sucks me off. If intersted message us and we can work any details =]

21 yrs old bbc, looking for a job as a sex toy for a white woman, if you need a sex slave kindly mail me, ... I located in Cameroon, sex toy , sex slave, I am all for you, I can be shared with your friends if you want to, no question I just fuck, anytime you want of the day, anywhere you wish to have a taste of my cuck, in exchange, I which you well me move out from Cameroon to live in US, for the main time I can live in your home, domestic work I am fulfill them, guarding etc... no problem​

Try Craigslist ?

casual encounters-M4MW

I have met a few from there your better off calling one of the guys that posts a add rather than posting your own to many fakes reply to adds when i posted mine so i just look and respond to theirs...and if you do meet anyone have them agree to use the Oraquick test(be safe) before any fun starts. They guys there only take responses seriously after you call and talk on phone like everywhere. Before that they can be pretty rude in emails.

Heather XOXO

Good luck

Hey
Were from Suffolk county 2... Had no luck yet so far on here:\
Hope you guys got better luck

Looking for bulls that can meet us, we live in Suffolk county N.y. We prefer discreet straight 3somes with mainly the bull fucking her while she sucks me off. If intersted message us and we can work any details =]
Thats because you are not contacting the people who really meet you contacting the picture collectors and the bullshiters here is my yahoo messenger gangbangking4ever

Back