KY couple

Bi_Mankato_MN_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MN, US
Just joined the site. I've been trying to find a new bull for my wife since our last one had to move away for work. She really needs a big black cock again and I need to deepthroat one really bad. She hoping to get black bred soon as well but she's currently white bred right now unfortunately and she's not too happy about it lol. We're in the lex KY area so hopefully we find someone we don't want a "thug" or "gangsta" attitude bbc. We want the respectful businessman like type.

Just joined the site. I've been trying to find a new bull for my wife since our last one had to move away for work. She really needs a big black cock again and I need to deepthroat one really bad. She hoping to get black bred soon as well but she's currently white bred right now unfortunately and she's not too happy about it lol. We're in the lex KY area so hopefully we find someone we don't want a "thug" or "gangsta" attitude bbc. We want the respectful businessman like type.
Greetings! Welcome! soon you find your bbc to indulge your wife. glad to meet you!

We are also from Lexington , KY. I am trying to find a first BBC for my wife, hopefully by October. We are looking for the same, a respectful , hopefully Bi bull and not a gangsta or thug. Also, would want to verify STD free for eventual bareback fun....if you find a candidate or I do, I'll send his contact info to you as well if you wish....hopefully a clean, military and young guy would fit the bill well. Thanks you-bill

Back