Krystal Campbell and her Phillie First Baseman

1.1.png
Congratulations to Phillies superstar slugger Ryan Howard, who has married the beautiful former Eagles cheerleader Krystle Campbell on December 1 in Hawaii. Krystle is Scottish, she was s a six season Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader, and a Westchester University graduate and a well-respected 2nd grade teacher. From all accounts they are a well-rounded couple and participate in charity and social events. Howard, nicknamed “the Piece” on his team is a tall and muscular black man that complements the fair skin of Krystle. It is good to see this fine couple enter into marriage with their IR life style. We should all wish them well in their marriage and to the day the couple starts a family and Krystle bears black children for Howard.

J... I just saw this on Yahoo today and you must have been reading my mind because I was thinking of a way to expose this sighting to the group. So thanks for helping me out here ... You did a much better job of finding other pictures and information about them anyway so, good job my man... lol

J... I just saw this on Yahoo today and you must have been reading my mind because I was thinking of a way to expose this sighting to the group. So thanks for helping me out here ... You did a much better job of finding other pictures and information about them anyway so, good job my man... lol

Well you know I had some help from you know who...... We knew the couple was engaged and lived a healthy IR life style that the two of us support. Ryan Howard of course is a prominent sports figure as first baseman for the Phillies and S. being a Phillies fan she was very into their engagement. As for Krystle everything I have read about her has been positive. Many have stated what a great teacher and role model she is for her students and this is fantastic for their community. The couple has also been very active in charity events.......giving back to their community in a great way. We see this couple as a positive role model for adults that are considering or are involved in the IR lifestyle. We both feel their IR marriage is positive for them and we wish them the best now and when they have a family. Let this couple be an inspiration to others to embrace the IR lifestyle.

Oh and Janice you know I have a thing for glimmering blue eyes and dark brown hair......Krystle is a beautiful woman.

Yes... you know I agree with you in all what you say, especially about her being a beautiful woman. You know how much I am about the recruiting scene and I can only assume that with her being a "role model teacher" and the positive role they both have in their community activities, I can only assume they have a huge and positive effect they have on other white women, even their students, especially with her being a pro-cheerleader. Role models like her will have a monsterous influence to the Interracial Lifestyle and I'm so happy for the both of them and the message they send to others.

Omg. I wish I was at the wedding. I have so many questions. Was her brides as white and pretty as her and hopefully pared up with black bulls? how many of them got laid with their partners ? Are any of them falling in love with their black studs.?

Back